“WOW!”
Review of Pho Ca Dao

Pho Ca Dao
Ranked #6 of 131 Restaurants in Santee
Reviewed 11 April 2017

I wasn't too sure about Pho, but we ordered some this last weekend at work. Well lets just say: I WILL be back. This is really, really good. The servings are very large. I brought my left overs home and my (adult) kids had some of it. I just gave what was leftover from that to my dogs food this AM. YOU HAVE TO TRY IT! at least once and see for yourself.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

Generous portions of flavorful Pho at a very reasonable price. Most light eaters will get at least two meals from the standard bowl. The service was attentive and friendly. The restaurant was sparkling clean.

1  Thank T D
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch today. Pho is San Diego is relatively the same, none of the Pho places really do or have anything that different from the others.... but this location is exceptional.
Freshness of the vegetables, broth, extras like Scallions & Cilantro set this one apart. You have to give a try as it will be your new favorite.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Good food, good service, very clean and a great deal for the money. Servings very good size too. Will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I always walk in and im seated immediately. Food comes quickly and well prepared.
Good parking, other businesses closed nearby

Been to Pho Ca Dao? Share your experiences!