“Great Pho and Warm Family-Owned Atmosphere”
Review of Pho Ca Dao

Pho Ca Dao
Ranked #6 of 131 Restaurants in Santee
Reviewed 9 April 2017

Generous portions of flavorful Pho at a very reasonable price. Most light eaters will get at least two meals from the standard bowl. The service was attentive and friendly. The restaurant was sparkling clean.

1  Thank T D

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch today. Pho is San Diego is relatively the same, none of the Pho places really do or have anything that different from the others.... but this location is exceptional.
Freshness of the vegetables, broth, extras like Scallions & Cilantro set this one apart. You have to give a try as it will be your new favorite.

Reviewed 19 October 2016

Good food, good service, very clean and a great deal for the money. Servings very good size too. Will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

I always walk in and im seated immediately. Food comes quickly and well prepared.
Good parking, other businesses closed nearby

Reviewed 2 August 2016 via mobile

I've been to this location probably 5 or 6 times and the food is consistently good. My favorite is the broken rice specials. Even if I don't get the broken rice per se because I'm going paleo-ish lol. I grew up eating at the house of my Vietnamese best friend, so I am kinda snobby when it comes to my food in that dept. I feel like you can't respect a Vietnamese restaurant but doesn't do it the traditional Vietnamese way, so these guys have my vote. They have a lot of good choices with rolls but I stay with the traditional cha gio and wrap it up with lettuce and mint for a great appetizer. The grilled meats are great and they're really flexible to special requests. If you want your pho with a pork chop on the side, you can have it. I appreciate that besides being absolutely delicious with an extensive menu and big portions, they're really friendly and basketball or another sport is on the tvs in the background to keep solo diners such as myself entertained before the food comes and I get to gorge. And it's cheap. And they're consistent. That all helps :-) The meal pictured is $8.95 for three kinds of grilled meat, salad, soup on the side, and broken rice. The half order of egg rolls is $3.45 if I'm not mistaken. I drive from Spring Valley for all this wonderfullness, but I would gladly drive in from further as Pho Ca Dao always hits the spot :)

1  Thank KRISTEN U

Been to Pho Ca Dao? Share your experiences!