All reviews railroad street walking distance to the downtown area nice outdoor pool crew members train noise reward points hotel is located business travel sonoma valley wineries nice hotel rooms are clean shopping and restaurants counter space bathroom area visiting the area night stay light sleeper
Reviewed 2 October 2018

After being bumped by the overbooked Hyatt the week before our conference we were placed at the Courtyard. We were very happy with the result. The rooms were nicely remodeled, cozy and the bed was very good. there were plenty of USB ports on various lamps thtoughout the room. This is especially important for business travelers these days who have phones, tablets and other tech gear that need charging. The staff was very helpful and accommodated our request for a room in the front of the building. When we checked in we found we were on the top floor and very happy. I would add that I cannot recommend the Hyatt based on the fact that they booted 90 customers by email, one week before our arrival. Hyatt's customer service agent in Dallas was wonderful.

Date of stay: September 2018
Courtyard M, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Santa Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we can't wait to welcome you back on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

I stay at this property for overnight business trips at least 4 times a year and I have never been disappointed. I usually give them 5 stars but had to give them 4 this time around because their pool and hot tub were unavailable for servicing and they sent me notice only 3 days before my trip. Room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Internet worked grey and I had no issues. I will be staying there again in the future.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for the review. We apologized for the inconvenience regarding our pool maintenance. Updating the property amenity will help us better serve our guests in the future. We hope that you visit us again next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 20 September 2018

From the minute we got there we were treated first rate. At check in, which was very easy, we asked about restaurants in the area and they were more than helpful. The room was very comfortable, roomy, and clean. Pool was heated and hot tub nice and warm. Located close to a lovely downtown area with shopping and restaurants. Only disappointment from our friends in another room was that they needed two beds and they were doubles, not queens. Check out was easy as well. We will be back.

Date of stay: September 2018
MichaelM20254, General Manager at Courtyard Santa Rosa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Reviewed 11 September 2018

I have been working with Theresa Tommasi for months with rooms for crew members and this is by far the best experience I have had with any Marriott. This Hotel is one of the Best in California for Service and dedication to customer satisfaction. I would recommend this Hotel for a great experience and stress free stay. Thank you Marriott.

Room tip: Best Service
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Room was fine in a reasonable convenient area to downtown. What really bothered me was the confusion of the new Marriott rewards tiers brought by the merger with SPG. The front desk seemed to be very much in the dark about the new levels when I tried to explain that old gold status is basically the new platinum. Even after I thought everything had been taken care, proving that I am a Platinum member when we checked in, we still did not get the credit for the bistro taken off our our bill upon checkout and were only offered a 2:00 pm check out instead of 4:00. It just wasn't the same smooth Marriott experience that I am used to and have come to expect.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

I am very sorry to hear about your experience with us. We strive to make every guest encounter a positive and memorable one. We regret that we missed the mark on your most recent stay with us.

I understand that our staff were unable to clarify about the new Marriott-SPG merger tiers. I want you to know that we are using this feedback to improve our guest experience in the future.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with valuable feedback.