US$131
Hotels.com
Hotel La Rose(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$215
The Astro(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$192
Hotels.com
Vintners Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$342
US$258
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$293/night.

US$141
Courtyard Santa Rosa(Santa Rosa)
US$215
US$199
Courtyard
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$242/night.

US$220
BestWestern.com
Best Western Plus Garden Inn(Santa Rosa)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$171
BestWestern.com
US$113
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

All reviewshealth clubhuge poolnight managerhot tubpool areawine countrymid centurycontinental breakfastsonoma countyking bednight's sleepoatmealruthneonretrocvslap
Reviewed 23 December 2017

If you're in Santa Rosa, schedule a stay at this hotel. It's a nice historic hotel with updated rooms and well kept grounds.

The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and nice.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Don H, Front Office Manager at Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Thank you very much! We look forward to seeing you again soon. Cheers, Don

Reviewed 14 December 2017

Yes, the Flamingo has been around for a long time, and yes, parts can seem dated. For us that is the attraction, this is not the latest chain hotel. I like that they have figured out that line to celebrate the past while still mixing in modern touches. We had a room in the "100's". The room itself was nice, the beds were comfy, the room clean, etc - no complaints about the room itself with this one exception - the room had a second door leading to another door that got you outside. Only a handful of other rooms had access to this outside door. The complaint is with the rude people going in and out and slamming the door at 2am. People, think of others around you!

Other positives - the restaurant (lounge) was fantastic. There were three of us for dinner and we all loved our food. Parking was easy, although the lot was crowded. Location is great, close enough to everything you would want to get to in Santa Rosa, and close to freeways nearby.

One big complaint - our room was booked by a third party (company I was there to work for for the weekend), and was in my name only. Wife had reservation number and photo id showing same last name. Night manager refused her access, saying she "could be anyone coming in and claiming to have a room". Really? Just anyone has a reservation number and same last name? We got the "its company policy" line more than too much. Wife had to go wait for 7-8 hours until I could leave work to go check in, after 10:30pm. No, I could not call or give her my ID, I had to be there in person.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Don H, Front Office Manager at Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Good afternoon Jeff,

Thank you for staying with us, and for your kind words. I would love to speak with you, if possible, to learn a little more about your stay and what we might be able to do for you. Cheers, Don

Reviewed 8 December 2017

During November, we were up to visit our family in Santa Rosa. For years we have booked a room at this hotel. It's never been top quality or anything fancy, but there's always been a certain "Frank Sinatra" Vegas charm about it. This time was the first that I can truly say was unacceptable.

1. It would be hard for me to think about the last time that a hotel staff treated my wife and I so poorly. This was true of both the front desk clerk and what I assume to be the night manager. Not only were they rude but they were hostile in the face of their own screw up (in this case, they could have made things okay just by being apologetic about the fact that the room was not ready at check-in time leading to a series of unfortunate events followed by giving us keys that were not correctly programmed for our room, meaning we had to return to the front desk to see them visibly roll their eyes at us coming back).

You can review my past reviews. Although I occasionally complain about parts of service, I think I'm pretty fair. I generally want to give the benefit of the doubt and I understand working in service is a tough gig. But these interactions made my wife and I actively feel like crap because how clear it was they despised us.

2. When we walked in, the room must have been given the most cursory clean possible because (as you can see in the attached photos), the coffee mug was clearly broken and the broken pieces were inside the mug. That was pretty weird, but honestly would have been easy to shrug off if for nothing else.

3. The thermostats could be replaced by ones that are from this century. It's very difficult to get anything but broiling or not on at all. That said, this has always been the case.

4. Gone are the kitchy flamingo things that made staying at an aging motor court seem fun. It's possible just some of the rooms had flamingo pillows and pictures, but now it's pretty nondescript stuff you'd find at your average interstate motel.

5. Definitely assume you can hear people going up and down the stairs. There's some noise from garbage trucks outside. I didn't find this particularly bothersome, but if you're sensitive to this, don't stay here.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Don H, Front Office Manager at Flamingo Conference Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Good evening Scott,

I'm very sorry that your experience was so unacceptable. I assure you action has already been taken to correct this and would love an opportunity to share with you.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

This hotel is fun-very 1950's but very well cared for with pretty grounds and pool. Our room was nice-nothing special but a good value. The only problem was the front desk. We arrived at 3:30 (check in was 3 PM) and the girl told us our room wasn't ready and then JUST WALKED away down a hall way. We had no idea where she had gone. Apparently she had gone to check on another room but never told us. We asked another woman who was working the desk if she could help us and she said she'd try to find us another room. She was very nice and the other girl came back after about 10 minutes. We weren't the only ones having a problem. There were two women next to us who said they had been waiting all afternoon for their room and were mad that it was now 1/2 hour after check in time and their room still wasn't ready. Other than this, we were happy with our stay and if you want someplace unique you might find this hotel fun.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Good afternoon Baboo500,

I'm very sorry for this glitch. I'd love to share with you some of the changes we've made based on this feedback.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

Stayed here while in town for a trade show. The hotel is dated, which would be okay, if it was more appealing an d the staff was friendlier. Stayed in a suite with no TV in the "bedroom" area, no full length mirror, and no makeup mirror. Steps leading up to my room had not been vacuumed for a long time, so not appealing. Check in staff was not engaging or very welcoming.
MY colleague and I decided to have dinner in the hotel , which was a mistake. THe salmon was in a sauce that was so awful neither of us ate it. Our waitress never even asked why we were not eating. Plus there was a party in the restaurant, which was loud and people were literally standing next to our chairs talking and eating appetizers. Odd and uncomfortable. The noise could be the reason the waitress missed the changes and request with my colleagues dinner and brought him just an overlooked piece of salmon in sauce.
Told the front desk staff dinner was awful, and about the noise etc. Her reply was that's too bad.
breakfast, waitress didn't offer juice, menu or anything, but was quick to bring the bill for cappuccino that was nit included with breakfast.
At check out no one even asked how was the stay. Doesn't matter, because won't be back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Good afternoon,

Thank you very much for your stay with us. I can see from looking closer, you were given a complementary upgrade to a suite. However, again, I wish to apologize for the party that was going on in the restaurant and how it spilled into your dinner area. I assure you that was a one off.

We've just welcomed a new member to the team in the restaurant I can't wait for you to see all the new changes. I think you'll find your next visit is back on point with the Flamingo Standard.

Cheers and Happy New Year, Don