I came to this hotel after opting to not to stay at the very scary motel my employer had booked for me. I felt relief as we pulled up to this hotel. The staff was very friendly the room was very clean. The hotel sits on a hill top with very pretty views. There is also a paved trail across the street that my friend and I walked; it has beautiful views the entire length. I had no complaints about this hotel and I have stayed at many Hilton. I always know that at the Hilton wherever you are you can expect a safe location, cleanliness and friendly staff. So it was no question where to go after we saw the other scary motel. Glad we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County