All reviews wine country pancake machine hot breakfast breakfast room breakfast bar nice pool yogurt convenient location sliding door beds were comfortable would stay here again first floor easy access front desk staff one night stay free breakfast starbucks
Reviewed 11 July 2015

I stayed at this property June 25-28 with some friends. I was greeted at check in my a lovely young lady named Maria who could was very friendly and totally professional. In fact, for the most part, it seemed like she worked there almost 24/7 since all of my interactions at the front desk were with her from check in to check out.

When I go on vacation, I do my best to take my GM hat off and relax, but I have to say that she is an exemplary employee and a superstar asset for this property. She did everything possible to go out of her way to be super accommodating. Maria always had a smile on her face and a fantastic attitude.

Aside from Maria's wonderful spirit of hospitality, the room was very clean and comfortable and everything was in good working order. The breakfast bar was adequately stocked with fresh food (and the hot food was hot and the cold food was cold).

I also noticed the maintenance team working around the property taking care of things. I asked one of the maintenance men for some super glue to repair my reading glasses and he was fast and friendly and gave me the drop of glue I needed. Thank you.

I would definitely recommend this property. It was convenient to the highway and the wine region of Sonoma (which was the reason we selected this property).

The management and team that operates this property all deserve kudos for a job well done. Thank you for a very nice stay. If and when I return to this area, I would definitely stay again. Great service and value for the price!!

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2015

Very nice motel, clean room, free breakfast, friendly staff, helpful, pool with pool towels provided, good sized rooms. Convenient location to Charles M. Schultz Museum and Wells Fargo Center and Luther Burbank Gardens.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 9 July 2015

greeted after arrival from the airport by friendly staff. Very accommodating and willing to help. Room is spacious and comfortable. Lots of shops and amenities close by. Thre is a small pool with a water slide and hittub.

Room tip: Main floor at end of the hall is quiete
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2015

I chose this hotel for its location close to my destination. It's easy to find, just off the 101. Based on its name and the price, I expected something a bit more upscale. The rooms are a little tired, and the exterior could use a good cleaning. The rooms all have a balcony or patio so you can enjoy the outside without going public. Morning breakfast offers a variety from yogurt and fruit to sausage and omelets. The breakfast room was cleaned and restocked frequently. The friendly and helpful front desk staff make up for any of the faults.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Freedacat
Reviewed 5 July 2015

One of the nicer BW's, great internet (better than my home) comfortable beds, easy on and off the 101 freeway. Will use this place again. Clerks are great, many restaurants close by, full breakfast every morning .

• Trip type: Travelled on business