“Excellent Chinese Food”
Review of Kirin Restaurant

Kirin Restaurant
Ranked #113 of 549 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Local restaurant that is clean, friendly, excellent service and consistently great. It does not matter if you eat in or carry out the quality is always there. My wife & I ate at the restaurant on April 21 and our meals were superb. The fried rice combination is the best. Our main courses of sweet & sour pork & Kirin beef continue to be excellent. We will continue to return as we have never been disappointed.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

Kirin is my very favorite Chinese restaurant in Santa Rosa, and I have probably been to all of them. My fiancé took me to our first date at this restaurant, so it is a favorite for us to return here often. The food is fresh and flavorful--not like some of the bland or overly coated entrées at other Chinese restaurants. The waiter always greets us personally, and we have never had a bad experience here.

Reviewed 11 March 2016

Visiting my nephew and his wife in Santa Rosa and decided on a "movie night" at home with take out from Kirin's. We got wonton soup, and also the spicier variety, and an order of eggrolls and they it all tasted so good. Was perfect for our movie, rain and warm cozy evening. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

this restaurant is in my neighborhood so I go at least 10x a year...probably ordering take out at least 50% of the time. I have my standard favorites...cashew nut chicken, mandarin beef, pot stickers. I tried their orange chicken but was not impressed. The staff is very efficient...and the food is good/excellent. I am grateful they are "in the 'hood!"

Reviewed 1 October 2015

We went on date night upon a co-worker's recommendation. She said this is the best Chinese restaurant in Santa Rosa, so maybe that affected our expectations. We ordered spicy squid, Sichuan beef (fried battered beef in a "zesty" sauce), garlic green beans, and tofu spinach soup. For lack of a better word, the dishes were boring. The squid was not exceptionally fresh and I barely tasted the beef within the batter. Very disappointing, but at least we can now cross this off our list. I have to say the place was very busy and there were many people ordering food to-go. I grew up in Asia around Chinese cuisine and spent many years in SoCal--I certainly hope this is not the best Chinese restaurant in Santa Rosa! The flavors were just off during our meal-- all either too salty or too sweet. I've read reviews about bad service, but our servers tonight were all courteous and on point.

1  Thank Jesse P