All reviews room was clean continental breakfast would stay here again stayed here for two nights wine country wine tasting motel minuses cleanliness furnishings cvs lodging freeway comfort
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel through Hotwire and upgraded online for a guaranteed king bed. It was an inexpensive option since we would be arriving late an leaving early. Upon arrival I was told that they didn't see our name, so I pulled up my confirmation on my phone. They found my name and then told me that they didn't have anymore king rooms, so my only option was to pay $35 more for a room with two beds! I would have chosen a nicer hotel if I had known this would happen. Good customer service would have been to apologize that they didn't have the king and then say, but we will upgrade you for the same price. Thankfully, I called Hotwire, who then called the hotel to verify the incident, and they will be crediting my account for the overage. The room itself was simple, no thrills and clean for rest and a shower. Lita's for food definitely is a great place for breakfast.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Sure, you can find a more expensive hotel with all of the bells and whistles but if you want comfort, cleanliness and simplicity then you should call ahead and check in here! It's simple to find and just as comfortable as it could be! I would stay again when in the area! Take advantage of the reasonable price!!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Travelerfrank79
Reviewed 28 June 2017

The North Bay Inn was a good experience for the price. It is a classic Motel so don't expect a lot of features. That said the check in process was good and the rooms where clean. Also, the area around the Inn has quite a few restaurants to walk to so it made for a pleasant weekend.

Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 8 June 2017

Stayed here for two nights during a recent trip for some business, and found it to be a great choice. Staff was friendly, room was clean and comfortable with good wifi, and the location was very convenient for me. A little street noise in the morning but overall quiet location. The included breakfast was pretty basic, and just fine for me. I like that it's a smaller, non-chain motel, and although it looks like it's a bit older, it's nicely kept-up. Very good value and I'd stay here again for sure.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Clean, comfortable, quiet, affordable, convenient, right in the middle of town near everything. And they offer a simple but very adequate breakfast to start the day The manager, Asha, was so wonderful, always checking to see if we had what we needed and accommodating our every request. We will stay again when we are in town!!

Date of stay: May 2017