“Succulent Flavors, Exquisite Spices, Indian Food”
Review of Pamposh Restaurant

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pamposh Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Pamposh Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #83 of 589 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Price range: US$9 - US$23
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Our meals were perfectly cooked, the vegetables were bright and crispy and flavored brilliantly. The shrimp was big and succulent and delicious. We ordered medium spice and it was perfection. The garlic Naan was ample and delicious and specially prepared for me without ghee or butter. The only teensy complaint is that the basmati rice was a bit dry. They would do well to cook it a bit longer with more water. Al dente isn't something I enjoy in a rice. But, overall, this is a sensational dining experience. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Great hospitality and delicious food. Apricot Prawns is a highlight.
Quiet noise level and nice ambiance.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

the food was really excellent. portion size was satisfying. i asked for both dishes to be medium-hot, and they were both exactly as requested. prices were reasonable for that area, not cheap, but fair. the manager and staff were VERY nice. service was prompt. the restaurant was spotlessly clean and the furnishings were all like new, not fancy but nice. this was my first visit, but I will come back often, for sure.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

My very first visit I stumbled across this lovely place today. I had a luncheon Takeout. I ordered the Chicken Biryani and Chicken Soup with medium heat. It was so good. I got home and realized that a small container of cucumber Dressing and plain Naan bread was in my bag. A lovely addition that I wasn't expecting.☺ I loved the people, the food, the music, and the ambience. The staff was so nice and genuinely friendly and me feel "welcomed".☺ I just moved here from Albuquerque NM and I was craving a really good Indian cuisine and I do believe I found it!!!☺ The prices were fine and I will be back!!!☺

Reviewed 6 May 2016

Very limited experience. I had a veg biryani that was ordered mild; it was very bland. Nice garlic naan. Service was very friendly and prompt, but it was late and almost empty.