“Titanic Tea Party”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2017

I was here for their Titanic Tea Party which featured a delicious assortment of tea of course, plus delicate finger foods and a yummy dessert. Also there were two people from the movie - a talk was given about Edwardian etiquette! Very interesting. They really know how to throw a special event; check the website for the events and parties!

1  Thank gma22016

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

I always seek out tearooms on my travels, and was looking forward to this one, based on the reviews. The decor and ambiance were very nice. I liked the extensive menu and its creative design, with enough choices to please everyone.

Presentation was not up to my expectations, with food just sort of thrown onto the 3 tiers. All sandwiches were in one shape, a triangle, and not cut very evenly or put together well. One of the savories was really too big. The scone was on the dry side.

You only got one choice of tea; I am used to three teas, one with each course. The selection of teas was quite small. The server was not knowledgeable at all on any of the teas. Call me old-fashioned, but if you serve tea in a tearoom, you should know about the teas.

1  Thank SWRetiredTraveler
Reviewed 3 October 2016

I hosted a bridal shower at Tudor Rose English Tea Room. I worked with Angela, an absolute delight. Together, we developed a luncheon menu of the most wonderful teas and yummy delights. All of our guests came dressed (festive hats were required attire!) We toasted with champagne, had time for traditional shower games, and enjoyed all the sandwiches and baked treats of Tudor Rose. We could not believe the leftovers that guests could take home. (such a nice touch)
As a hostess, one wants things to go exceedingly well. I had guests coming from 4 states and, in fact, we could consider this a "destination" shower. Knowing that guests were putting in such an effort to attend, I was over-the-moon with Tudor Rose and what they did to insure a memorable event for the guests and the bride.

1  Thank SonomaCountyJill
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

Our friend is visiting from North Carolina and it is a tradition we visit Tudor Rose.
The tea house is closed Monday and Tuesday, so I called Tuesday night and left
a message. Jackie called my cell phone the next and left a message that we had our reservations for the time I requested.
I so appreciated her call back.
We arrived and we were seated at a lovely table. All three of us ordered something
different. We had the Mary Poppins, Harry Potter and the Florence Nightingale tea sandwich selections. We all enjoyed our choices. We tried a chocolate and orange,
a pumpkin, and apricot pots of tea. All of us enjoyed our tea selections. The Tea Room also has soup and salads. My girlfriend tried the pumpkin soup and she allowed us to sample it, and we all agreed
It was good! If you enjoy tea, please
give Tudor Rose a try.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

This beautifully decorated English Tea room transports one to the best of an English tea room experience. The tables are set with a beautiful assortment of China cups and plates . The menu offers a wide array of tea flavors and assortments of high tea choices. Have taken friends there 4 times and never disappointed. Run by a charming lady from England. The service is excellent. Every food item we have ordered has been wonderful and exceeded expectations. In addition to the teas, special events are put on from mystery dinners to etiquette classes and teas for young people. A place to definitely visit when in the area.