“Wonderful hiking park”
Review of Annadel State Park

Annadel State Park
Ranked #6 of 96 things to do in Santa Rosa
More attraction details
Owner description: This park offers a great variety of wildflowers.
Santa Rosa, California
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Wonderful hiking park”
Reviewed 20 January 2012

A fabulous park where you can hike, bike ride, or ride horses, all within 2 miles of downtown Santa Rosa. You can take hikes that are short or many miles long.

Sebastopol, California
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Hiking”
Reviewed 19 January 2012

Lots of trails, beautiful views, forests, etc. Many are steep.

Tunis, Tunisia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Love Bikers Who Have Bells”
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Wonderful hike but the down side was all the bikers and many didn't have bells to warn you. There were a few close calls.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank mamajoejoe
Santa Rosa, California
132 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 284 helpful votes
“Hiking in our special park, close to home”
Reviewed 14 December 2011

Annadel has always been a draw for me. We hike often, and train for hikes in other places in the world. It has so much to offer. In the early morning we hear owl, turkey, and hawks. The wildlife is abundant in this park inside a city! I never tire of adventures here, and take out of town guests for picnics and hiking.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Morcella
Sonoma, California
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Simply beautiful spot of wilderness”
Reviewed 2 December 2011

I have been to this park many many times over the years. I have hiked its many trails in the blazing sun and the pouring rain. I have mountain biked the hills. I have visited with friends, children and lots of family. The trips have always been special.

I have seen grand oaks, lichen covered granite boulders, meadows of wildflowers and a lake full of cattails. I have watched a bobcat scurry up a hill and deer graze. I have seen the rootings of wild boar and a gaggle of wild turkeys. I have watched teenage boys dive in the high lake Ilsanjo with wild abandon and have picnicked on its shores in peaceful solitude.

This is a place to cherish and love with plenty of room to explore, for those out for a short hike or those with their boots on looking for a long trek. GO.

Visited November 2011