“Fun happy experience!”

Hikuni Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #411 of 590 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 10 July 2017

We chose the Hibachi dinners. They cook the entire meal right in front of you! We are planning another night out there! Saki cocktails were delicious!

1  Thank Teresa S

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Hi Fellow foodies and travelers,
Had a fabulous lunch with one of my coworkers and her coupon came in handy. We both had Bento boxes...she had salmon and I had beef teriyaki. I was going to order another side of sushi but I could barely finish the box. Ending up taking part of the meal for dinner, so much food! Yum! There is a wide variety of meals to choose from. The best time to get here is at lunch. Can't just walk-in at dinner. Reservations for sure at dinner. Food speaks for itself. It is certainly memorable every time I come. Family friendly. Call ahead for availability.
Enjoy and konichiwa!

1  Thank 156nadram
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

I could smell the bathrooms before I found them. Place is really dingy. Food was ok but expensive, but I wouldn't go back. It was dirty and that made me uncomfortable.

1  Thank Patti O
Reviewed 3 February 2017 via mobile

Been here 2 times now during the day .We have Tuesdays off .This is NO benihanna by any means ...Really wierd interaction.waiters , staff ,and customers were all latino and spoke around us in Spanish.the room was cold.no real customer service food OK.i dunno doubt we will return it's just to wierd .Latinos running a Japanese setting..

1  Thank Hamchr
Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

We had a reservation for 6pm (granted for a group of 16, but if they couldn't handle it they shouldn't have taken the rez)
We were finally seated at 645 after being made to feel guilty for being a large group and taking too many tables. It's now 7 and we've not ordered. There are lots of cobwebs. The soap dispenser was broken off bathroom wall and on counter. We are seated next to the keypad for the alarm and it is ridiculously dirty. The only reason I'm still here is its my nephews birthday choice.
The young man who is our waiter is incredibly nice however.