All reviews breakfast included scrambled eggs nice clean hotel small fridge hot breakfast freeway
Reviewed 22 July 2018

The Quality Inn and Suites Santa Rosa is an example of a hotel purchased and then no additional money has been invested. Because of the recent fires the hotel was filled with contract workers from out of town. Most carrying bottles of beer to their rooms at night. The rooms looked old an worn. The hotel is near the main street which made things noisy. We were traveling with another couple. We were suppose to stay two nights however after one night the other couple said they were checking out! I would not recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Find another hotel
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Great find - would happily stay here again!
I booked last minute because the price was good & then was apprehensive because of the reviews. I guess some people are never happy. Our experience was very pleasant staff, a lobby serving coffee & ice water all the time. Our room was better than anticipated. Very clean, very comfortable beds. Breakfast room nice size with a good selection. Again - we would happily stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

We actually came twice (2017 & 2018) because my husband found it convenient for a race he was doing. but the suite is very expensive for a room not that’s big, furniture are outdated, cleaning products cheap, the rooms are clean though, the breakfast is nice, the staff is ok but not very friendly when you ask questions.
If the price was lower, I would say it s ok but over $250 per night a suite is overpriced.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank amelie J
Reviewed 16 April 2018

My cousin was in a horrible emergency situation out of town so I booked her a room using Priceline. She arrived to the hotel 15min. after my booking, circa 8pm. The hotel employee, LUPE, refused her the room because she had no ID. I called Lupe and told her the situation and offered my ID and credit card, but that was not a possibility. She said to call Priceline to get a refund, so I did.

Then she told my cousin to get off the property because she wasn't a guest and had no ID. It was late and freezing outside. My cousin asked if she could please wait in the lobby until she heard back from me; Lupe refused and kicked her out like she was a hoodlum right in front of another guest watching!

I called Priceline and they agreed to a refund. They just needed to call the hotel for the okay. They called the hotel and the worker didn't know the situation so he couldn't agree to the refund. So I called Quality Inn back the next day. They took my name and number and said they'd find out what happened. I got no return call. So I called back the next day and they took down my name and phone number for the manager, Roger, to call me back. Again, no phone call.

So I call back Quality Inn and get Lupe on the phone. I told her I talked to Priceline and they called but the hotel refused. She said nobody from Priceline ever called and to call Priceline back. So I did and told them to specifically ask for Lupe.

Lupe talked to Priceline and told them she is refusing the refund saying there is a 24hr cancellation policy. So I called her back to ask why she told me to call Priceline to get a refund and to have them call Quality Inn back if she was going to refuse the refund. She lied and said she never said that!

I am beyond livid. I paid $238 for the pleasure of having this VERY RUDE employee treat my cousin like trash and lie to me twice. Do NOT stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank darkkat28
Reviewed 25 February 2018

If I could have, I would have given this place zero stars. Since this was a last minute booking I was totally screwed on the price - $250 for a "suite" that was worth less than half that. The reception area had a stale, moldy smell. Seat cushions in the room all badly stained, bathroom no bigger than the ones in a single, with furniture that looked a century old. When I switched to the single, still grossly over priced at $140, the bathroom reeked of cheap cleaning solutions, bare bulbs without any covers, bathroom door that wouldn't stay open, ventilation that barely worked, and again stained window seat cover. Having heard a patron complain who had been there for two weeks, I knew my problem with the refrigerator was common place. It is on a busy commercial street but there are no decent restaurants nearby. If you need to go cheap, save your money and stay at a Motel 6.

Room tip: Do yourself a favor and find someplace else.
Date of stay: February 2018