“Average at best”
Review of Jack and Tony's

Jack and Tony's
Reserve with OpenTable
Jack and Tony's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 545 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Davis St. and Wilson St.
Reviewed 13 November 2016

I will preface this by saying that we did have a large group but I would think it wasn't the first time a large group has dined here. We were given a new waitress for a table of 14.
The poor girl was overwhelmed and rightfully so but it did cause delays and confusion. She did her best and I can accept that but she never have been put in the situation and with no help. Our food met with varied success, two of ordered steaks that were far from good, both tough and filled with grissle. I would not suggest ordering the steak. Other dishes rated from okay to good. But one of my biggest gripes came when a member of our group asked to speak with the manager, the response given was "he's too busy to talk". Can you imagine that, too busy to talk with a customer? That alone should be reason enough to dine elsewhere. So, poor service (not our server), average at best food and terrible management is reason enough to avoid this spot.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

I was visiting Santa Rosa for a conference. We ate lunch here. I had a really good cider ale. They have a great selection of drinks. From the bar menu I ordered Blackened Prawns with creole remoulade. These were excellent! We also went back here in the evening to have some drinks. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Went with friends on spec which is a risk on a Saturday evening in this busy town. Sat down straight away, very friendly, welcoming, staff. This is not just a whisky bar but a very good restaurant. Great menu which surprised in the quality and presentation of food and a decent wine list. We all loved it and would go again despite cost.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Jack and Tony's is undoubtably a great whiskey bar. Such a large list you need to zero in or you'll spend too much time pursuing the entire list. Why I say it's more then it's name is because it has great food and a wide assortment of libations.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

We read the reviews for this place and thought "OK looks a great place to eat." Disappointed is an understatement. To be fair our starters were pretty good hence the 2 stars. Our entrées were a different story. The food wasn't very hot. My tri tip was like shoe leather and my wife was just about finishing her New York strip when they brought out her fries. We shared a desert which was a Bourbon soaked bread pudding but I think they forgot to soak it in Bourbon. Overall this was a pretty underwhelming experience.
Like I said. They must have had an off night.