“Great Atmosphere ”
Review of Jack and Tony's

Jack and Tony's
Reserve with OpenTable
Jack and Tony's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 540 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Davis St. and Wilson St.
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

I was visiting Santa Rosa for a conference. We ate lunch here. I had a really good cider ale. They have a great selection of drinks. From the bar menu I ordered Blackened Prawns with creole remoulade. These were excellent! We also went back here in the evening to have some drinks. Highly recommend this place.

There are newer reviews for Jack and Tony's

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Went with friends on spec which is a risk on a Saturday evening in this busy town. Sat down straight away, very friendly, welcoming, staff. This is not just a whisky bar but a very good restaurant. Great menu which surprised in the quality and presentation of food and a decent wine list. We all loved it and would go again despite cost.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Jack and Tony's is undoubtably a great whiskey bar. Such a large list you need to zero in or you'll spend too much time pursuing the entire list. Why I say it's more then it's name is because it has great food and a wide assortment of libations.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

We read the reviews for this place and thought "OK looks a great place to eat." Disappointed is an understatement. To be fair our starters were pretty good hence the 2 stars. Our entrées were a different story. The food wasn't very hot. My tri tip was like shoe leather and my wife was just about finishing her New York strip when they brought out her fries. We shared a desert which was a Bourbon soaked bread pudding but I think they forgot to soak it in Bourbon. Overall this was a pretty underwhelming experience.
Like I said. They must have had an off night.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Maine lobster stuffed with crab and tiger prawns, new potatoes, sweet corn perfectly prepared.
Scottish salmon with sweet corn and cherry tomatoes was tasty but cooked a too long.
Pork chop tasty.
Bourbon bread pudding arrived very late but was compted. It's was very mild.
Dinner was well received.