“A surprise”
Review of Jack and Tony's

Jack and Tony's
Reserve with OpenTable
Jack and Tony's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 545 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Davis St. and Wilson St.
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

Went with friends on spec which is a risk on a Saturday evening in this busy town. Sat down straight away, very friendly, welcoming, staff. This is not just a whisky bar but a very good restaurant. Great menu which surprised in the quality and presentation of food and a decent wine list. We all loved it and would go again despite cost.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Jack and Tony's is undoubtably a great whiskey bar. Such a large list you need to zero in or you'll spend too much time pursuing the entire list. Why I say it's more then it's name is because it has great food and a wide assortment of libations.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

We read the reviews for this place and thought "OK looks a great place to eat." Disappointed is an understatement. To be fair our starters were pretty good hence the 2 stars. Our entrées were a different story. The food wasn't very hot. My tri tip was like shoe leather and my wife was just about finishing her New York strip when they brought out her fries. We shared a desert which was a Bourbon soaked bread pudding but I think they forgot to soak it in Bourbon. Overall this was a pretty underwhelming experience.
Like I said. They must have had an off night.

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Maine lobster stuffed with crab and tiger prawns, new potatoes, sweet corn perfectly prepared.
Scottish salmon with sweet corn and cherry tomatoes was tasty but cooked a too long.
Pork chop tasty.
Bourbon bread pudding arrived very late but was compted. It's was very mild.
Dinner was well received.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Whether you find a place in the bar or sit in the dining area, Jack & Tony's is a comfortable, fun place to dine. Their food is great with many choices. My absolute favorite is their bacon wrapped sea scallops with risotto and apple cider reduction. I get this appetizer as my entree every time. They let me add additional scallops to make it an entree portion. It's the only restaurant where I order scallops (they have to be cooked just right!), and I can't go there without having them. My husband has ordered their flatiron steak and pork chop and said they are very good. Save room for dessert - they have many choices!
One last comment - we always as to be seated in Esther's section. If you are lucky enough to be waited on by her - you'll have a delightful time. She's warm, funny and delightful.