“Love Azpparelli's”

Zapparelli's Pizzeria
Ranked #5 of 51 Restaurants in Santa Paula
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Come in and enjoy a great pizza menu, fresh salad bar, and amazing sandwiches while Zapparelli's Pizzeria takes care of all your hunger needs! Choose from a variety of delicious items from tempting appetizers to unique staff creations. We're best known for our pizza, with its tangy sauces and ample toppings you'll never be disappointed. The quality of our ingredients is second to none and the flavors are unforgettable! Extra hungry? Try our Supreme Combo Pizza - it's the greatest combination pizza ... Ever. Our crew has been serving the Santa Paula community for nearly 30 years so you can trust that we know a thing or two about what makes good food great. We offer a great family-friendly environment with a welcoming atmosphere and great customer service. Whether you choose to dine in, pick up, or have your meal delivered right to your door, you and your taste buds are sure to be pleased! Treat yourself to a Zapparelli's Pizzeria lunch or dinner soon!
Reviewed 13 September 2016

We eat there regularly. The Supreme is outstanding, as is their white garlic sauce on the Italian pizza. Family run, and they treat you as same. Best pizza in Santa Paula.

Gary Z, Owner at Zapparelli's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2016

Susan, it's so great to hear from you! Thanks for reaching out on here! Glad you're such a fan of our pizza, and I'm happy that we can always make you feel at home!

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Went you my family and in-laws, place was clean and inviting. Staff was friendly and helpful. Took the 2 year old to the arcade room section, he was a bit wild but staff were understanding of my boys behavior (hogging up the video games). They were very kind to him. Pizza and salad bar were perfection for the night. Will return.

Gary Z, Owner at Zapparelli's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Carlos, glad we could impress your family and in-laws! Thanks for stopping by and trying our pizza! And I'm happy your little boy loved the arcade! Can't wait to have you all back!

Take care!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Great pizza and service. The staff is very friendly. Best pizza in Santa Paula. Taste like Round Table pizza. Same owners as Round Table. Same location.

Christy, thanks so much for the 4 stars! Sounds like you had a great time. Can't wait to have you back!

Reviewed 25 April 2016

As a Round Table for many, many years, Zapparelli's is the best pizza around! All the pizza's are so delicious and the staff is very nice. I feel like they don't skimp on the ingredients.

Gary Z, Owner at Zapparelli's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

I'm flattered! Thanks for the glowing review -- happy to hear your such a fan. Appreciate the kind words.

All the best,

Reviewed 25 April 2016

This was previously a Round Table Pizza franchise/location. And I like Round Table pizza. Not in a "OMG this is the best pizza on the planet" way. But it was always reliably good pizza. I was comfortable in the familiarity, I knew I wouldn't go wrong. I thought when ownership changed the quality would go downhill. I was wrong. Zap's is deliciously good pizza. The ingredients always seem fresh, the sauce is tasty, the people who work there are very nice and welcoming. They are my "go-to" location for Sunday football pizza action, and when I just don't feel like cooking but I want something that I like. They have a nice selection of pies, and their chicken wings are pretty good. The new Ranch dressing seems almost homemade and is a major upgrade from the previous prepackaged dressing. I buy it, I like it. I wish they had specials, although when I whine, they hook me up with a coupon that gives me a buck or two off, I like that also. As I wrote this, I upgraded them from 3 to 4 stars because they are very good, not incredible (but then what is?!) but very good. The pizzas certainly cost a bit more then any of the other joints in Santa Paula (SP), but you get what you pay for. All I know is that when I want a pizza in SP, that's where I go...fo'rilz!!!

Gary Z, Owner at Zapparelli's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2016

Deliciously good, Ray? I'll take it! Words can't express how much all of us love being your "go-to" spot -- thanks so much for the kind words of support. I can't wait to see you again for more of your favorite pies!

All the best,