2,126 results
All reviews trader joes pico blvd travel lodge pancake machine free parking gated courtyard courtyard room free breakfast hard boiled eggs no elevator yogurt the big blue bus fridge and microwave small kitchen easy access clean hotel closer to the beach
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Excellent hotel!

Room - was big enough we stayed for 2 nights as a couple (20's). Clean and was given fresh towels and bed made every day.

Breakfast - was excellent not sure why people complain, the breakfast is continental. They have cereal, tea, coffee, juice, yoghurts, fruit, toast, bagels, pancake machine and more.

Staff - the staff were great!! All reception staff were very helpful and kind. They recommended us restaurants and also printed off the menus for us to have a look at. They always phoned us taxis (Jamal was the taxi driver we seemed to always get). I would ask for him if you are getting a taxi, he knew the area very well and also recommended restaurants, bars to us.

Location - the location is very safe and this is coming from a panicker!! Our rented car was also very safe in the car park. There is a "Big Blue Bus" stop across the road that takes you straight to the pier for about $1.25 each single. My boyfriend used the hairdressers just across the road for a hair cut the women made an excellent job!! The Hairdressers is just at the bus stop.

Laundry - as we were in the US for 2 weeks we decided to use the washing machine and dryer. Reception can swap $10 for 20c Coins. The machine was cheap and they also have soap/fabric softener to buy. The machines tell you how long the wash and dry will take so you can go back to your room or sit in the garden area that is locked away for visitors to the hotel only.

Overall I loved this hotel and will 100% stay again and recommend again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ScotlandJ_W
BobbySmtl90405, Front Office Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Santa Monica, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the location of our property and the friendliness and attentiveness of our staff. I am also glad you enjoyed our free parking, free WI-FI and free deluxe continental breakfast . At Travelodge Santa Monica our team takes pride in ensuring that we are going above and beyond for each of our guests. Please let us know when you will be arriving back in Santa Monica, as I would like to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Reviewed 11 June 2016

I had stayed this hotel 5 years ago. And this is the second time i stay and i think if i have trip to LA, i will stay there again.

first of all the place of hotel is good. close to market, starbucks, mcdonalds, some local bars and gyms. to reach beach is 20-30 minute by walking.

internet connection is pretty good. breakfast is very good for that price. rooms are clean and new.

But i would like to tell something i experienced.

I ordered some stuff from amazon. The package didnt come. We have had to check out. I talked with shipping company, they told me, my package (3 piece) gonna come in 2 days. But i had a trip to san diego then mexico then again LA. And it would take 4-5 days.

In that case, front office helped me a lot. They said, 'we could keep your packages for you'

And they really keep it for me for 5 days. Bobby Valecha is the guy that helped us about this situation and i appreciate that behavior.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the location of our property and the friendliness and attentiveness of our staff. At Travelodge Santa Monica our team takes pride in ensuring that we are going above and beyond for each of our guests. Please let us know when you will be arriving back in Santa Monica, as I would like to welcome you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

Very impressed with front desk staff. Extremely professional and personable. The rooms were well worth the cost. Great beds very comfortable. Rooms are a great size and we'll maintained. Large clean bathroom.. The outside property is well kept up. There are restrauntd in walking distance and a number of food delivery services that are prompt and provide free delivery.. I would suggest staying there again.. thanks

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
BobbySmtl90405, Front Office Manager at Travelodge by Wyndham Santa Monica, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2016

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your feedback regarding your stay at Travelodge Santa Monica. I am pleased to know you found our décor to be clean and comfortable as I understand how important comfort can be when traveling. At Travelodge Santa Monica Hotel, we take pride in ensuring that our team is providing the best customer service and top of the line amenities. We would like to invite you to come back and visit our property again soon!