Great little but funky hotel centrally located, clean, and reasonably priced for Santa Monica. Cute side patio with chairs and a distant view of the beach. Easy walk to Santa Monica pier and beach. Be prepared to give up luxury bathrooms and plan on toting your own luggage, but for the budget minded this is a great option to the expensive high rises that line the street. On site parking is limited but we arrived early afternoon and parking was available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Classic, Oceanfront Santa Monica Hotel (formerly Hotel California) Unwind at this laid-back, oceanfront hideaway along the Pacific. Bask in the sun and carefree lifestyle of Southern California and stay a while at the Sea Blue Hotel. With a prime beachfront address, our tranquil, seaside refuge welcomes you to the heart of Santa Monica. Relax in our private courtyard with beach access, so you can dip your toes in the sand any time. Stay within walking distance of the Santa Monica Pier and the iconic Pacific Park Ferris wheel, and close to the local shops and galleries that line the Third Street Promenade. Just minutes from LAX, Venice Beach, and Malibu, our modern, surf-inspired accommodations with free Wi-Fi will leave you rested and relaxed, so you can head out to catch some waves and explore the best parts of coastal Southern California. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Sea Blue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- California Hotel Santa Monica
- Hotel California Santa Monica
- California Santa Monica