“Cashew chicken is delicious”

Thai Dishes on Broadway
Ranked #180 of 709 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

I just ate the cashew chicken with vegetables. So delicious! The pineapple fried rice is very good. I sat outside and was so fun people watching.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Great Thai food, by Asian standards. Can be crowded, with ten min wait. Reasonable price. Right at the center near the Santa Monica pier.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Food was very good. We had a late lunch about 3:30 p.m. Our spring rolls were good, but the chicken satay and its peanut sauce were excellent. We then shared our main dish of the roast duck over rice with baby boy chop and that was excellent too. Service was also very good.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

My yellow curry was delicious however my husband found a long sleeve of plastic in his Pad Thai. The waiter quickly advised the manager who addressed the concern promptly and professionals, offered to get something else and took the meal off the bill. Unfortunately my husband was turned off and didn't want anything else and so had to watch me eat for the rest of the dinner. I asked if my meal would be comped as well and the GM declined.
Chances of finding plastic in the food is unlikely but it's notable that we were advised that the vegetables were pre-packed; how a cook doesn't notice that when cooking is beyond me. Overall bad luck and an inattentive cook ruined the experience.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

This is a great little Thai restaurant. The food was excellent and it is a smaller, comfortable size. The red curry was great. I would go back to this restaurant the next time I am in town without hesitation.