“Very good food.”

Ranked #192 of 705 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 20 September 2017

This is a great little Thai restaurant. The food was excellent and it is a smaller, comfortable size. The red curry was great. I would go back to this restaurant the next time I am in town without hesitation.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We dined outside on the sidewalk patio and that was great as this place is only two blocks from the ocean. The menu is extensive and the prices are higher than I pay in Massachusetts, but not out of line with California. I had yellow curry that was not good. Served in a fancy pot under a flame, it was beautiful, but the chunks of tofu were large and uncooked. There was no pineapple or peppers, just onions, tofu, and potatoes. I chose a medium spice level and it overwhelmed the taste. My husband had Basil Rice with chicken and he thought his was very good. We both had Thai iced tea. Our check came to $44 and then they give you a suggested tip of 17 percent circled!

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

Food is not Thai it is "Americanised "
Staff not too friendly with children.
Our kids did some noise at the end of the dinner... but hey they are children ? They gave us the bill to get rid of us!

Two nights before we were at the Boa Steak House one block away and the staff was cool and we are talking about another level of restaurant!
Avoid Thai dishes.. very disappointed.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Food was delicious , hot flavourful . Really delicious, best Thai food I have had in ages .
Waitress was inattentive and got our order wrong which slightly ruined overall experience.. the waiter who served us at the end of the dinnner was much better .. but he was only taking the money.

Overall food made up for poor service

Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Love this Thai restaurant.

Modern environment, right on broadway and inexpensive for such good quality food.

The starters, the chicken salad and the green curry all excellent. I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant all of us loved our food.