“Great place”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

You will like it here. Breakfast, lunch and dinner served by fun and friendly staff. Hamburgers (there is an extensive selection) and many other options just across the road from the beach. No booze.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Is so hard to describe this place hit the food is astounding and reason enough to visit. But the decor is eclectic and weirdly fantastic. From custom built chairs for Arnie to finding hybrid animal games it’s just great fun and a great little stop off during a road trip.

To say the breakfast was huge would be an understatement. And the choices are vast!! It took me longer to choose my food than to eat it!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 9 December 2017

I try and make it here once a month or so. I always try and hit it in the off hours or for late breakfast. When I can, more times than not, I ride my bike from the pier, have lunch or breakfast and then ride back. Very eclectic collection of what not throughout the restaurant and fun to check out. Also nice to sit outside. Breakfast, always good although the hash brown potatoes are either on or off. It's kind of a hit and miss. I recommend the homemade chips and guacamole! Great starter and enough for 4 people. These days, I normally go for the burger. One of my favorites in Santa Monica. Big, juicy and great bun! Sweet potato fries, excellent. Not a big fan of the salads. I would stick with the Burgers or Breakfast. Enjoy.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

What a sad looking, tired place this is....

Dropped in for a drink after a brilliant meal at Tallulah’s which is next door as wanted to visit an iconic roadhouse.

It was completely empty, (at 8.45pm on a weekday), which given the state of the place was not a surprise. The big surprise is that they don’t serve alcohol, only food. This is a Roadhouse, isn’t that the point of one?

It looks like St Patrick himself has vomited anything and everything cliched about being Irish all over the place - from leprechauns to the Irish flag and much, much more.....

When I said that it was very unusual for an Irish place not to serve alcohol, the lady behind the “bar” said that “we don’t really do the Irish thing anyway”. Bizarre given the state of the place.

Didn’t eat so cannot comment on the food but it didn’t inspire me to eat there at all.

Take a picture outside if you must, then go next door would be my advice.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

My best friend and I went for breakfast last week and I honestly didn't know what to expect. The appearance was interesting but don't let it fool you; try it! The service was AMAZING and so fast! The food tasted fresh and not greasy at all! We has a waitress and waiter and they BOTH were super nice and friendly and engaged with us. I would definitely recommend this place and I'm definitely going to go there again! The owner was also SO NICE and SO FRIENDLY! I LOVE this place!