“Delicious donuts 🍩 ”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Small simple place, nothing fancy but you would get delicious donuts here. I tried their ube donut and onut (their version of cronut). Loved both. They do online delivery as well and when the manager or owner is in shop he tries to talk with everyone.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

The choice is pretty impressive and the donuts are super nice ... we bought a big box and cut each donuts in 4 ... we only made it half way ... some are pretty but tastes the same ...

I personally preferred Blue Star for the taste but DK’s has more selections

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

They have amazing donuts here! I used to live a mile away and would come all the time. I’m glad it hasn’t changed! My favorite is the chocolate cream and the peanut butter pocket.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

If you are craving a crounut or other types of donuts / pastries, then DK Dounuts is your place. Good location on Santa Monica Blvd and easy in and out parking.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

My child's eyes lit up when we entered this place. They have every doughnut your child could want. Make sure to carry cash since they don't accept cards. Everything we had was perfect!