“NYC Pizza in Santa Monica”
Review of Joe's Pizza

Joe's Pizza
Ranked #48 of 736 Restaurants in Santa Monica
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Santa Monica
Description: Here at Joe's Pizza baking pizza is our passion Quality is everything Never frozen - Only fresh natural ingredients are used daily to create pizza that will fill your belly and warm your heart Visit us or have us deliver
Reviewed 25 January 2017

Joes is the best, no....literally the best. Friendly guys, amazing pizza, and always satisfying. I never make a trip to SM with out a stop or 3 to the guys at Joes.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I stopped in and had a cheese slice and a sicilian cheese slice. The sicilian was one of the best I have ever had. The thin slice was just out of the oven and I scarfed it down while waiting on my sicilian slice. It was really great. I will be back.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

Mediocre pizza at best. We had a slice of white pizza and the sliced tomato type. Nothing special - ditto for the garlic knots. And one of the workers sneezed a few times but didn't bother washing his hands. Would never return.

1  Thank MumaRules
Reviewed 16 November 2016

The slices are big, traditional toppings, lots of them and full of flavour! Joe's Pizza is perfect for a late night bite!

Reviewed 12 November 2016

As we were walking towards the Santa Monica Pier and were trying to find a good restaurant, since we were tired of Subways, In-n-Out-Burgers, McDonalds and other fast food courts, and we were pretty hungry.... and then we saw Joe's Pizza Sign.... and said to ourselves: "Why not? We haven't tried pizza on this USA trip jet."
The place was small, the sitting area too and there were no facilities to wash your hands which was pretty disappointing for me, since I had no alcohol wipes on me.
But the prices seemed pretty cheap.
And the pizza was really good! Thin, crispy dough and flavours did not disappoint. Each of us took two slices of margharita and we were pretty satisfied with the choice.
Recommended if you do not mind nit to be able to wash your hands!