All reviews metro station great location hilton honor members room key to enter feed the meter courtyard by marriott usb charging ports free breakfast in the morning make your own waffles valet parking clean hotel street promenade few blocks breakfast area hear noise homeless people maintenance staff
Reviewed 9 October 2018

The hotel was nice, service was excellent. Breakfast was nothing special, but it was free, so that was a plus. We heard buses and metro noise all night long, didn't sleep a wink. Alarms and announcements going off at all hours. If you are a light sleeper, this is not the hotel for you, otherwise everything else very nice for the affordable price.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
VictorR4299, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Santa Monica, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear sheliakclements,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We are glad you thought the hotel was nice and had excellent service. We apologize you were bothered by the Metro. If you visit Santa Monica again we hope you will try us again and try a room away from the street.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Everything is great about this property. It has a great location, the rooms are large and modern, the bed comfortable but the A/C unit sounds like a freight train. Oh and the mandatory valet parking is $42 a day on top of your room rate.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
VictorR4299, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Santa Monica, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear hineconsult,

We are glad you liked the hotel and the location. We apologize the A/C was too noisy. We will look into the noisy A/C to make sure it does not bother any other guests.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2018

This hotel is an idea location within a 5 minute walking distance to the Santa Monica Pier. It a new location with a very nice staff. Sandra, the staff member in breakfast and dining is phenomenal! She goes over and beyond to make sure your experience is one remembered.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear jacquelineh959,

We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Santa Monica. Sandra is happy to hear she helped make your stay memorable. We hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

I stayed at this hotel a during the summer and I would just like to say that the customer service I received from the moment I drove in till I left was exceptional, especially from the valet attendant! The valet attendant Nurden made sure that he helped me with my bags from my trunk of my car to my hotel room. I recently had lower back surgery so the helped I received was highly appreciated. I will highly recommend this hotel to my friends and family and I will for sure be coming back for any my future trips!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear carthyscott84,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Santa Monica. We are glad you found our customer service to be exceptional. We hope to see you again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

I can’t wait to get back to this hotel I had an amazing time its close to everything and I loved their pool. The front office manager and all staff are awesome I still talk about this place to everyone and it’s been 6 months!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Donovan M,

We are glad you had an amazing time at the Hampton Inn & Suites Santa Monica. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Warm regards,