“Pastrami second to none”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Papa Napoli Italian Deli
Ranked #33 of 247 Restaurants in Santa Maria
Cuisines: Deli, Italian
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Best pastrami ever. The best customer service! Italian sausage and meatball sandwiches are very good also! If you are in the Central Coast are, worth making the trip here!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Cozy atmosphere, nice smell as you enter deli, friendly staff, they have really good food, I highly recommend the pastrami sandwich, it is by far the best pastrami sandwich around this town, they also have a great minestrone soup, pasta salad, and great tasting dill pickles. I think the prices are a little bit on the high side, but not to bad,

Reviewed 2 July 2016

We tried their regular Italian sandwich and a bowl of minestrone soap. The sandwich was good but a little too much vinegar in the dressing for our taste. The soup was a total disappoint me, very watery and very very few vegetables. With another sub shop located nearby that serves similar Italian sandwiches with different dressing, we probably won't return to Papa's.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

Well, that's what I ordered so I that is what my review is based on. I visited here at a later time of day so that may have contributed to my experience, too. Oh, and it seemed as if they were training a new guy on that day...
At any rate, I found the meatball sub to be just ok. Nothing "wow" about it, just ok. I mean the meatballs weren't bursting with flavor, neither was the sauce. Just ok. If I get the opportunity to come back, I will try something else :)

Reviewed 16 December 2015

Whenever we visit Santa Maria, we stop a Papas. This family owned restaurant has great sandwiches. I particularly like their meatball and/or sausage sandwiches. Open for lunch and they close around 5 pm.