“Always Worth a Stop”

Papa Napoli Italian Deli
Ranked #33 of 248 Restaurants in Santa Maria
Cuisines: Deli, Italian
Reviewed 16 December 2015

Whenever we visit Santa Maria, we stop a Papas. This family owned restaurant has great sandwiches. I particularly like their meatball and/or sausage sandwiches. Open for lunch and they close around 5 pm.

Reviewed 10 April 2015 via mobile

This is a mainstay for fresh and well put together sandwiches. It's a must visit if your looking to stay on the healthy side with fresh ingredients. The staff are fast and friendly and the price can't be beat. Check out papas you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 10 September 2014 via mobile

When I am in town I try to hit this place on a regular basis. good lunch at a good price and the staff is so friendly! I love family owned businesses like this. The Italian sub is my favorite!!! I have never had anything bad here!

1  Thank Qbert33
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Found this on the Y site, definitely cooks a pretty decent lunch sammie, even if a bit pricy. However, the pastrami I had is on par with other ones I've had (in LA), so for a lunch in Santa Maria, I'd come back here without a doubt. Next time, I think I'll have a cold sandwich though the meatballs might be tempting. Great place for sure!

Reviewed 13 May 2013

always get the hot corned beef or pastrami. huge and very tasty busy at lunch so they take phone orders to save yourself some time