All reviews great location continental breakfast corner room an older hotel beach street comfortable room parking wharf cereal ocean
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

This is not a fancy hotel but the location and the fact that it's clean is great! We have stayed here twice and have been happy. So many things to do and see within walking distance is such a plus.
The Indian guy let us check in day on a Saturday which was so awesome. He was very friendly and helpful. The young kid who was there on Sunday night and Monday morning not so much. The breakfast lacked and he just seemed like no big deal to any needs. Regardless I would stay here again, clean and close to many great spots is worth $$

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Coastview I, Guest Relations Manager at Coastview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Thank you for staying with us at Coastview Inn. We enjoy hearing from our guests and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in our area!

Reviewed 17 February 2017

We stayed in the oceanview room and really liked it. The parking is very tight there in the front. Breakfast was your normal continental, cereal, toast, pastries, coffee, juice. Only had fruit one day, would recommend some type of fruit everyday. The dining area is super small, 3 tables only. It is close to everything! We went to the boardwalk, pier for breakfast one day(stayed 3 days and what selection they had is good for about 2 days) and dinner for Valentines day at Ideal Bar and Grill which I also reviewd. Also went on the riverwalk. Went to downtown. I would recommend screens though as we opened our windows and shut them as I didn't want bugs flying in. the check in staff is very nice. Bed was very comfortable. READ the directions on wall on how to operate the shower if your baffeled. You pull down from the sprout of tub to activate shower:)

Room tip: Light sleeper don't get oceanview you do hear the crazies and traffic-didn't bother us
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Coastview I, Guest Relations Manager at Coastview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us at Coastview Inn.We are working on providing updated items in our rooms so we hope you will give us another opportunity to provide sleeping accommodations for you the next time you are in our area. We would love another chance to provide for you a great stay!

Reviewed 26 January 2017

I can recommend that hotel to everyone, rooms and bathrooms are clean, there is fast internet and breakfast, very nice and helpful staff members. We had incident that didn't let us show up in hotel before 10 pm, they had no problem with leaving keys for us and checking us in in the morning, receptionist helped me pack bags to our car. Location is also very convenient, especially in the summer, because it's right next to the beach, we got even room with view on the ocean.

Room tip: Rooms over the reception have view on the ocean
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Coastview I, Guest Relations Manager at Coastview Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2017

Thank you for your review of your stay with us at Coastview Inn. It is a privilege to be able to serve guests such as yourself! We pride ourselves on clean and comfortable rooms at a reasonable rate . Great customer service is absolutely one of our biggest draws as we are the best around! Please stay with us again the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

Coastview Inn, is a great place to stay it is just across from the Boardwalk and walking distance from the pier, a lot to do around the hotel. very friendly and helpful staff. I have stayed here a few times and I have always had a great experience of my staying.

Room tip: Great view, easy access
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for your review of your stay with us at Coastview Inn. It is a privilege to be able to serve guests such as yourself! We pride ourselves on clean and comfortable rooms at a reasonable rate Location is absolutely one of our biggest draw as we have the best around! Please stay with us again the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 22 January 2017

The location is great but it comes with a price if you like it quiet at night. So close to wharf and cliff walk which is wonderful but it is quite nosy at night in that area and the walls are very thin. Street noise and neighbor noise. The rooms are not fancy but clean.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple