“The Best Day”

Brew Cruz
Ranked #1 of 16 Food & Drink in Santa Cruz
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Brew Cruz is Santa Cruz's Original Microbrewery Tour! Hop aboard for a 4 hour drive around scenic Santa Cruz on our beautifully restored, one-of-a-kind 1989 school bus, 'Betty Jane', and enjoy a pint for each passenger at each of the 3 breweries we choose to stop at, tours with the brewmasters, beer history, trivia, music on-board and many unforgettable memories. Truly a Santa Cruz favorite!
Reviewed 9 August 2018

This brewery tour was so much fun, basically chauffered between 4 breweries, while tasting new craft beers and meeting new friends. And how cool is all this in a 64 VW van?

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"ride"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 19 July 2018

I went with my friend and her daughter. We loved the VW Van which was made the same year as me and my friend - 1964! We enjoyed talking to the other tour participants - a couple from L.A. and two young women. Adam the tour guide was very friendly, talkative, hospitable! It was a fun afternoon. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We had a blast on the brew Cruz! Our driver Chris was awesome and funny and professional! Would definitely recommend for everyone!

1  Thank Nicholas B
Reviewed 27 May 2018

We did a friend's 50th birthday celebration on the Brew Cruz and it was a perfect day. We were warmly greeted and then taken to several fantastic brew spots around Santa Cruz. I'm not a big beer drinker, but most of the places had ciders on tap also which was perfect. We never felt rushed but were kept on track and on time. We were able to play music in the bus which had a decent sound system. It was comfortable and safe all along the way. We lucked out with a beautiful day of sunshine and were able to bring a couple of coolers full of food for the ride so everyone was happy. I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for a fun way to tour Santa Cruz and spend the day with friends.

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I planned a surprise birthday for my boyfriend and his friends. Annie was so helpful in this process, many emails were exchanged while planning. She was so kind and came early so the surprise would be perfect. We had such a great day. I would definitely recommend for any celebration. Annie is a great host.