Review Highlights
See and sip your way through Santa Cruz

We booked four tickets (two couples) for the East Side tour one Saturday for my husband's birthday... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Karen B
Perfect for a 30th Birthday Party

I reserved a private tour for a group of 12. Annie was great at answering all of my questions I had... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018
murraysarahk
Campbell, California

All reviews private tour annie adventure wristband fun ride
Reviewed 14 December 2017

A group of friends did this tour for our friend's birthday - we had a blast!! Annie was super nice and fun, took us to our choice of three breweries, provided awesome info about each, and made it a fun, smooth trip. We definitely made good use of the music and cooler on the bus! Highly recommended for a fun group activity - I would do it again in a second!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

OMGOSH.. I can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed this ride. "Large Marge" was fantastic in her storytelling and really captivated the whole crew. I brought 2 clients with me and when it was done we were all in awe at how much more we got out of it than we thought. Definitely more creeped out and more understanding of the dark side of Santa Cruz. Thank You, Brew Cruz, for an amazing night!! My only feedback was that the timing was stated for 1 hour and the tour lasted 3 hours. Which I am not complaining about, just would have brought more beer!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Not only is the bus itself amazing, but Annie is absolutely AWESOME to work with! They made our special day go so smoothly and everyone had a blast. Being on the bus was the highlight of our day! Nate, our driver, was very laid back and accommodating to everyone. We will definitely be using the Brew Cruz again and again!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We had a great experience on the Brew Cruz. The bus was clean and comfortable to be in. The host/driver was very knowledgeable on all of the breweries and their beer. Next time I have out of town friends this is a must to do.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

This service was SO amazing. The bus itself was incredibly cute and relaxing to be in. You can drink and eat on the bus throughout the day. The driver, Nate, was super fun and just easy to get along with. The cruz was very affordable and my goodness it made it easy to go from brewery to brewery - parking was simple and you didn't have to get your wallet out at each place, your wristband allows you to just go right up and order, no fuss. That made it a really easy, fun and relaxing day drinking with a great group of friends. I would DEFINITELY do this again!