“Boo Cruz with Large Marge”
Review of Brew Cruz

Brew Cruz
Ranked #1 of 16 Food & Drink in Santa Cruz
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Brew Cruz is Santa Cruz's Original Microbrewery Tour! Hop aboard for a 4 hour drive around scenic Santa Cruz on our beautifully restored, one-of-a-kind 1989 school bus, 'Betty Jane', and enjoy a pint for each passenger at each of the 3 breweries we choose to stop at, tours with the brewmasters, beer history, trivia, music on-board and many unforgettable memories. Truly a Santa Cruz favorite!
Reviewed 18 October 2017

OMGOSH.. I can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed this ride. "Large Marge" was fantastic in her storytelling and really captivated the whole crew. I brought 2 clients with me and when it was done we were all in awe at how much more we got out of it than we thought. Definitely more creeped out and more understanding of the dark side of Santa Cruz. Thank You, Brew Cruz, for an amazing night!! My only feedback was that the timing was stated for 1 hour and the tour lasted 3 hours. Which I am not complaining about, just would have brought more beer!

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"ride"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Not only is the bus itself amazing, but Annie is absolutely AWESOME to work with! They made our special day go so smoothly and everyone had a blast. Being on the bus was the highlight of our day! Nate, our driver, was very laid back and accommodating to everyone. We will definitely be using the Brew Cruz again and again!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We had a great experience on the Brew Cruz. The bus was clean and comfortable to be in. The host/driver was very knowledgeable on all of the breweries and their beer. Next time I have out of town friends this is a must to do.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

This service was SO amazing. The bus itself was incredibly cute and relaxing to be in. You can drink and eat on the bus throughout the day. The driver, Nate, was super fun and just easy to get along with. The cruz was very affordable and my goodness it made it easy to go from brewery to brewery - parking was simple and you didn't have to get your wallet out at each place, your wristband allows you to just go right up and order, no fuss. That made it a really easy, fun and relaxing day drinking with a great group of friends. I would DEFINITELY do this again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 April 2017

We had such a great time celebrating my dad's birthday! Annie makes you feel like family. She is knowledgeable about the local brew scene and makes your day such a pleasure. The bus is immaculate and so cool! Bring your own tunes and snacks and you'll feel like you're at home! Cruising the coast and tasting amazing beer all day??? what's better than that? Highly recommend!!!