“Two for dinner in a hurry”
Review of Cesar's Place

Cesar's Place
Ranked #319 of 585 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Man this place was packed at 6:30pm. We have a concert to attend and we’re in a hurry. We explained and the server was very accommodating. Most importantly, the carne asada burritos were delicious.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

La Super-Rica Taqueria was closed on Christmas Day, but Cesar's Place was open and takes credit cards! The service was very friendly and helpful. We had the delicious Caldo de 7 Mares, and it seemed that about half the restaurant ordered the Caldo de Mariscos (shellfish soup), or our soup. If you like bouillabaisse and other shellfish soups, it is worth trying any of the caldo de mariscos here. The shrimp and shellfish were quite fresh. By the time we left, a line had started by the door. We'll keep this on our list for our next visit to Santa Barbara. It seemed like a popular local spot.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Was looking to go to La super Rica taqueria, but they didn't accept credit cards and we had no cash so we wound up at this place just a block north. Great food, you get warm chips with salsa the minute you sit down. Pretty much every entré on the menu is $10 or less. We had the fish tacos and chimichanga -- both were excellent.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

i got off the freeway to eat at super rica, but the line was too long. disappointed, i walked back to my car and noticed that i was parked in front of another mexican restaurant. the rest is simply the best mexican food i've had in the usa.

1  Thank Fiftyfourcountries
Reviewed 28 April 2016

The place is alright. Waitress' were very friendly and quick! The water was undrinkable (ironic that I couldn't drink the water? lol) and not sure why. But the food was good. My husband and I both ordered burritos. They were huge! We didn't eat again for about 7 hours. I got the vegetarian one - wouldn't recommend it. I have never had a burrito with broccoli and carrots. It was vegetables from a frozen mixed veggies bag. It doesn't taste bad, per se. Just weird. A vegetarian burrito can have vegetables - but onions and greed peppers! If i went back, I would order the beans and cheese burrito instead. My husband had the chicken one and loved it.