“Little Local Gem”

Romanti-Ezer
Ranked #229 of 585 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 24 May 2017

It looks like a little carry away taco stand, but the food is really good, much more than just a taco or a burrito, and there's plenty of patio and dining room seating. The prices are good and the food excellent. The mole is really complex and they serve it with chips for an appetizer! We love to go for breakfast. It's a family run place and I think the people who own it work all the time!

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Of you look for a real Mexican palace with great mole tacos and burritos for a small budget: this is where you need to go. Perfect and original, few places to sit outside and to go.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

The folks who patronize Romanti-Ezer clearly don't know the truly great taquerias in Santa Barbara.

Don\t mistake my review, this place is quaint with good food and friendly service, but seriously there is no way in a million years it deserves even four stars. It's pretty good, but take a walk half a block up to Kanaloa and you'll get a four-star lunch. But of course not as cheap.

IMHO Romanti-Ezer is an OK taqueria, but in this wonderful town where half the population is Latino, there are much better places to get your taco or burrito fix.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I go here because they have the best "grilled" fish tacos I have found yet! Homemade tortillas, grilled fish seasoned with simple ingredients. Eat it here (not to go) so tortillas do not get wet. They are kind, efficient and offer chips while one waits in the patio area. The only reason why I am not giving it 5 stars is because I'm vegetarian and have not ordered any other items.

Reviewed 22 February 2016

We stopped at this little walkup place a couple of days ago just to get some drinks on a hot day, and were intrigued by the menu. So yesterday we decided to have a quick lunch there before we went to a matinee performance. Wow, what a great idea that was! I love a good carne asada burrito, and this one was top of the line! Couldn't eat the whole thing, but came close. Lots of meat, great sauce. My Lady had the chicken mole, proclaimed it to be the best mole sauce she's ever had. Price was right, service was excellent. There's a very nice patio to enjoy your food. We'll be back to sample the rest of the menu!

1  Thank DonaldYokum