“Endless Possibilities ”

Blenders In The Grass
Ranked #60 of 567 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Description: At Blenders in the Grass, we strive to provide our customers with a quick, nutritious, and inexpensive alternative to the typical empty-calorie fast food meal. We invite you to come in and experience our friendly service and enjoy one of our delicious low-fat, high-energy smoothies, bowls or fresh juice!
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

The goal was to pack in as many trips to this smoothie bar as possible. Everyone in the family was able to create a yummy shake - dairy free aunt, vegan brother, soy sensitive cousin, etc. Add protein powder or vitamin supplements, just order one of the descriptions on the wall, or go wild and make up an imaginative combo. Love this place.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

This company started with one store in 1995 and now they own I think about 15 stores. Clearly, people enjoy their product - they make different kind of juice- or milk-based drinks, more recently introduced some fruit bowls, and also offer wheatgrass shots and a very limited selection of muffins and cookies. The standard size is 24oz and the average cost is about $5.50 - $6.00 per drink. The fruit bowls are a couple of dollars higher. I never had the bowls, but I have enjoyed different types of fruit drinks. My personal favorite is the Coffee. Each store has available a list of the drinks and their nutritional value and calories. These are not low on calories but will fill you up and it's still less calories than your typical hamburger/fries/drink meal. They recently changed their packaging from the Styrofoam cup (pictured here) to a see through plastic cup. I personally do not like the new packaging and find it unappetizing. I have not been back since I received my first drink in this new type of packaging. I guess it's a personal preference. I am sure the drinks still taste the same, but I found that for me, the presentation makes a huge difference, I no longer stop by almost every day.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

My family has our nickname for the excellent, organic and nutritional drinks at Blenders - we call it "Spenders".

Reviewed 18 September 2017

super yummy green drinks! quiet filling not a long line at all ! only rant is ditch the styrofoam cup s !!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Cool and refreshing, wide variety of flavors and styles, spoon, straw, or straight from the cup, good attitude and fun to visit! Thank you!