All reviewscontinental breakfaststate streetpool and hot tubonly stayed one nightplace to staywithin walking distancefree parkingthe breakfast areaminute walk to the beachthe staff was friendly and helpfulmini fridgestearns wharfenjoyed our staylos angelesroom was spaciousfirst floorreception area
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Good quality rooms with a perfectly adequate continental breakfast. Nice pool and jacuzzi. Situated one block from the beach front near the yacht harbour. A short stroll from Stearns Wharf and State Street. Couldn’t find a safe deposit box in the room. Air con works well but a bit loud. Staff very pleasant. Parking good. Would recommend.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank JoLiFo
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent location with walking distance to beach and restaurants. Nice hotel with a great pool/spa area. Very friendly staff who also helped me after my visit recovering my daughters lost cell phone and shipped it to Sweden. I would high recommend this Hotell and will stay here again when we come back to Santa Barbara.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2018

I stayed at this hotel one night last week. We booked because of the location and it wasn't too expensive compared to other hotels. Although the location really was great, I have to say, we were pretty disappointed. The outside of the hotel is super cute, well kept, very welcoming (although the woman who greeted us didn't look like she was particularly happy to be there). The room is a different story. It's just old and not very nice? It was clean and the toiletries were ok but I feel that new bedding and just a lick of paint (and the removal of unnecessary pieces of furniture) would make it so much nicer. They have to be making a ton of money based on what I was charged - so invest some please! We compared it to the hotel next door (Franciscan inn) and the Marina Beach inn which are similar prices and they just looked so much nicer (we didn't see those before we booked), so I'd recommend those.

On top of that, I booked through booking.com and had some issues with money, the hotel accidentally charged my card 3 times resulting in me still, 2 weeks later, missing over £600 until it is released in another week. Although I appreciate it was an accident and the manager Daniel was very helpful, it's just put a sour taste in my mouth for an already negative experience. Santa Barbara is expensive, but over £200 a night on this place is ridiculous, stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Lauren C
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Was a great little gem of an inn.
Loads of parking, friendly staff which were very helpful on telling us about Santa Barbara.
Although Santa Barbara in early May was cooler air temps the pool and heated spa was a touch in the evening!

10 min walk to the town centre
2 min walk to the beach
Lovely little breakfast set up, nothing fancy but enough to get the day going.
Would recommend to a lot of clients and friends

Thanks mason beach inn

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

This place has so much charm as to does the rest of Santa Barbara. Quick and painless check in, close parking to rooms, nice large pool. Rooms feel spacious.
Close to beach, Marina and a 7 minute drive to the gorgeous Downtown