Inn At East Beach(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$236
US$226
  • Breakfast included
Ramada by Wyndham Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$201
Lemon Tree Inn(Santa Barbara)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$230
Hotel Milo Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$456
US$272
  • Beachfront
US$260
US$218
QualityInn
Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$468
US$409
  • Beachfront
Best Western Beachside Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$304
US$252
  • Breakfast included
Harbor View Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$466
US$420
  • Pool
Kimpton Canary Hotel(Santa Barbara)
US$623
US$504
Kimpton
1,393 results
All reviewsmall across the streetstate streetfire pitwhole foodsbest westernspool areapatio doorsfresh fruita ground floor roombottled wateron site restaurantshort drivebit datedroad triphot tubeasy accessgreat pool
Reviewed 27 November 2017

Dated rooms. Thin walls. Old bed linens. Just a poor experience overall/was expecting more for a "Plus" version of the hotel. I arrived and the outside looked great. But the inside of the hotel room was a different story. Plus the noise level from the pool is tough - folks were gathering outside until the late hours of the morning. No breakfast, nothing - you pay a lot of money for an old room with thin scratchy sheets.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ChivaunC, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Dear wanderlust516,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your comments. It is with honest feedback that we may take the opportunity to hear about any area(s) that our guests feel may need improvement. Please note that we are in process of updating the guest rooms with new carpet, furnishings and updating the bathrooms. Although breakfast is not included in the room rate, there is a restaurant on-site that offers wonderful breakfast options, along with lunch and dinner. I apologize we did not meet your expectations and I thank you again for providing your feedback. Kind regards, Chivaun.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

Very clean, quiet, and comfortable; convenient location to freeway, shopping and dining; staff courteous, professional and helpful; easy and quick check-in and check-out; very nice pool, spa and grounds. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Most BWs are $80-$120 and then in Santa Barbara they charge $300 a complete rip-off for a motel. I'm fine paying $300 for a nice hotel on the beach like I did the next night in Santa Monica, but for a below average motel across from the mall, no thanks. And rationalizing just because this is Santa Barbara is called TAKING ADVANTAGE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
ChivaunC, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear AlDeSilver,

Thank you for your time in submitting your comments. I'm sorry to read that you felt as though "you were taken advantage of". We understand that rates, city wide, in Santa Barbara are above average. Therefore, here at the Pepper Tree Inn we ensure a great value to our guests by providing a host of in room amenities such as fresh whole fruit, bottled water, candies, deluxe bathroom products, complimentary Wi-Fi and never any resort fees. And while other local hotels charge $10+ per night for parking, parking is always free. We appreciate your comments and wish you a nice holiday season. Kind regards, Chivaun C.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

No breakfast but fruit and coffee we're provided we just went up the road to eat plenty of places to stop great view from back of room to pool and fire pit decor a little outdated but everything was clean mattress firm which I enjoyed for my back but husband didn't. Gil the clerk who checked us in was wonderful. Would stay here again. Caution though if hotel being next door to a cemetery is a problem for you you may want to consider another place didn't bother us at all.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

We were booked here by my company for a conference at UCSB. We stayed 3 nights and I will say it was a pleasant experience from check in to check out. The staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful - from front desk to housekeeping. The room was a little dated, but very clean and comfortable. I didn't understand the sleeve where the TV remote was resting...it said "Fresh Remote." What? LOL... Maybe it's just me, but I found that weird. Our room was on the second floor, so not fun lugging all our stuff up the stairs. I would say ask for a ground floor room when you make reservations if this is a problem for you. The property grounds were beautuful and well-maintained. I loved the fire pit that was lit every evening. Also, since I took the car to my conference during the day (about a 6 mile easy freeway drive), it was nice for my family to have shopping and restaurants an easy walk from the motel. Wi-Fi was adequate for email, but not much else. Overall, a great value for the price.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business