“Authentic Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

This place is great! It's not overpriced like many others, the food is authentic Mexican Food and the people working there are really cute. Nothing fancy! Portions are huge! If you are in this area, definitely worth to go there

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Just recently my family had another night where the kids' activities ran late and we had no time to cook. Since Super Cuca's is one of the few places nearby that is open past 9:00, we went for some takeout. There is something for everyone, even my picky eater, on the large menu. The staff is friendly and helpful. But the best part is the delicious food. As I was eating the pinto beans with my meal I was aware that even this simple item is cooked perfectly at Super Cuca's. Seriously. The beans are the best in SB. The texture and flavor are perfect. Every item I have tried at Super Cuca's has been equally delicious. I will admit, though, that even the "mild" salsa is too spice for me. Fortunately all the salsas are served on the side. If you eat in, there are free refills on soda.

Keep in mind this is a no-frills, order-at-the-counter restaurant. There is only outdoor seating at this location, but the tables are shaded and separated from the parking lot by a low wall.

I absolutely recommend Super Cuca's to anyone!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

When asked what kind of Mexican food we wanted, we said "where the locals go". It didn't disappoint. Large portions, authentic food with great friendly service

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

I'm not an expert in mexican food but I think this is an authentic place. It seemed like the many local guests we saw really enjoyed their food. We had super nachos and super plate combo and both were really good. The size of the portions were super so one dish would have been enough for us to share - at lunch time anyway. If you come driving to this place, trust your GPS, you can hardly see the place from the road.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

We wanted a casual lunch, with authentic and good quality Mexican food and found Super Cuca on yelp, it was a great find. We all ordered various types of burritos and they were fantastic. The prices were on the higher side for very casual dining but well worth it and the staff were friendly.