“Seriously Incredible Gluten Free Bakery”
Review of Lilac Patisserie

Lilac Patisserie
Ranked #1 of 14 Bakeries in Santa Barbara
Price range: US$12 - US$16
Reviewed 17 November 2017

I've had friends recommend Lilac Patisserie, but we'd never had time to stop on our way through Santa Barbara. After yesterday's delicious lunch, we will certainly make it a regular stop for a casual lunch or breakfast. The bakery case was filled with beautiful pastries, cakes and freshly baked breads. We brought home 2 beautiful loaves of bread and a small box of cookies.

Gluten free baking is challenging, I know from personal experience. Lilac clearly has superb bakers and pastry chefs who are pros.

This charming little bakery is a treasure.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This place is incredible! Very welcoming, delicious food and perfect presentation! I will come back for sure before 2pm to have breakfast!

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We are always looking for gluten free treats. This place is off the charts. Love the rosemary olive bread.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The best gluten free restaurant that we have ever seen. We ate there for breakfast and lunch and the bread and pastry products were amazing. Hard to believe they were gluten free. Restaurant is bright and comfortable and right on State Street.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

This place is a bonafide g-d-send for celiacs/gf people. I have never in my life walked into an establishment and been able to order the entire menu. And have said menu be superbly delicious! Sadly, only had time for one visit and had the make my own omelette w rosemary olive bread and a salad on the side and a brioche roll. Establishments usually either do not have gf bread at all and definitely never 5 different options, I need to go back just to try everything else. The baked goods all looked fabulous and had I not a wedding that evening, I would've gotten an assortment. CANNOT wait to go back here on my next trip.