“AMAZING”
Review of Pressed Juicery

Pressed Juicery
Ranked #18 of 21 Dessert in Santa Barbara
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Goose & victor are amazing!!!!! Amazing service & so yummy. My favorite snack in Santa Barbara. A must go.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

I was skeptical to try this as I thought it would be just a tasteless healthy alternative to frozen yoghurt but it was amazing! I had the chocolate and vanilla swirls with strawberries, chocolate chips and cacao drizzle. I don't even like pinkberry anymore after this and I wish they had more of them across the world!! Come to London next!

Reviewed 10 August 2016

I wanted to come back more but we were leaving town! This place is AMAZING. We ordered several bottles of juice and were THRILLED. Well done.

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

We're only in CA for 3 weeks and I believe this was my fifth time visiting Pressed Juicery for a Freeze. They make a soft serve out of their juices that's just so delicious and healthy you feel like you've done a good thing for your health just by having ice cream. It's a bit pricy but the portions are very generous. My boyfriend loves them too and he normally prefers regular ice cream over sorbet or other dairy free options. The staff here was really friendly and helpful and I liked how they put some soft serve in first, then added toppings and then put in more which means that you don't loose all your toppings with the first scoop.

Reviewed 7 June 2015

I would recommend these juices to everyone! Very very healthy and it tastes amazing! They give you samples so you can try them and they are so yummy. very nice staff as well. I really enjoy having one a day in summer as a refreshing drink!