“sweet little hole in the wall serving yummy tacos with great salsa”
Review of El Sitio

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Sitio
Ranked #271 of 585 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I have been going to this tiny Mexican café for years. the tortillas are always fresh, the meat is clean, and the salsa very tasty. service very friendly and fast. my only complaint is the Styrofoam glasses for the iced tea. I bring my own cup now.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

The best little place I've found near upper state st. Super authentic Mexican food, fast and cheap. Don't pass up their salsa bar which is always fresh and so good.
The place is small so take out is recommended.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

We went for a late lunch and wanted a snack. I ordered marinated port nachos and they were amazing. The order was huge. They came out fast and hot. The staff was so kind and assisted me with my order as I was looking for a recommendation. Price was reasonable for the amount of food I got. Would eat here again. Small place but very clean. Outdoor tables available too.

Reviewed 29 June 2016

We stopped in here to grab a quick bite when we got to town and it sure hit the spot! The tacos were great (I had the carnitas...yummy!) and the horchata was excellent. Their pico de gallo was very nice, unless you don't like spicy...there's a fair amount of jalapenos in there. It is a 'hole in the wall' kind of joint with a couple small outside tables and a few indoor ones, but it's not a 'dive' by any means. Service was fine and quick and the food was solid. I wavered between a 4 and a 5 rating, but in the end went with a 4 because it's closer to a "I'd go back there again" than a "I NEED to go back there again". Again, solid food and good value.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

Small restaurant in shopping center near Lemon Tree Inn. Various Mexican dishes at very reasonable price with a lot of food.