“Simply Divine”
Review of Chocolate Maya

Chocolate Maya
Ranked #10 of 22 Dessert in Santa Barbara
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Wow. As a confirmed chocoholic I think I found my paradise. We were visiting from out of town, and Chocolate Maya was recommended by a friend who lives locally. Boy oh boy, were we glad we went! The selection of handcrafted chocolates was excellent, and the service was outstanding. Our questions about the different flavors and varieties were answered with knowledge, expertise, and a real joy of chocolate-making. I bought two boxes of 4 (one box was a gift) and my favorites were the chipotle chocolate, the caramel, and the crispy almond chocolates. I also bought some dark chocolate almond bark as a gift. I got to try some and it was delicious (not very sweet, but with a beautiful chocolately flavor). And, because it was a chilly night, two of us each got a cup of the cinnamon hot chocolate. Absolutely the most delicious, velvety, and outrageously good hot chocolate I have ever enjoyed. Truly outstanding.

I heartily recommend Chocolate Maya. You won't be disappointed!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 24 July 2017

This is far the best Chocolate I have ever had it's delicious very smooth melts in you're mouth. They have all different kinds of Chocolates and her design on the Chocolate are in impeccable . Love it It's definitely a must stop in Santa Barbara.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 6 July 2017

Well if there ever was a 6-star chocolate place chocolate Maya would be it. On this particular day it was in the 90s in Santa Barbara which is an extreme oddity. Walking into chocolate Maya and finding the temperature about 68 I can't tell you how wonderful that was for a start. Then to look at the array of the fancy chocolates lights darks milks oh my god and flavors flavors flavors I turned away and said to my wife pick something I love it all. Well she did and I loved it all. and the wonderful young lady behind the counter The lady behind the counter gave us some samples and gave us a couple more little pieces which I love just as much. This is a must stop chocolate shop in Santa Barbara see you there. It ain't cheap but it sure is good

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 17 April 2017

If you love chocolate this is the place to go! A wide selection of delicate sweets. Some made locally and some imported but all are worthy. They even do chocolate tastings like a winery. Sweet!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 24 January 2017

Delicious hand made chocolates. You pay for the quality, though. Great to bring as a gift in lieu of a bottle of wine if you're going to someone's house for dinner, and received with delight.

Date of visit: January 2017