“Breaksfast with beach view.”
Review of East Beach Grill

East Beach Grill
Ranked #96 of 580 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We went there with a large group that was staying at the Fess Parker. We went here based on its location as we wanted something close that we could walk to. The food was really good and the gave you a large quantity. You go to the window inside to order and then they bring your food to you. I would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

During my three day visit to Santa Barbara, I noticed this place during my drive up with my folks and decided to give it a try. I was quite presently surprised on how good the food is at a reasonable price. I had the "Grilled Chicken Wrap" which wasn't bad at all tasted pretty good. So if your ever in the area I'd recommend trying this place out!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

If you want to eat where the locals eat, this is your place. Plenty of outdoor seating for people watching and beach views. Went with a local who told us the restaurant is closing in December 2017 due to need to up grade the building. Very much a shame.
Great breakfast, Peet's coffee and quick service. Sad to see it go.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Went in there just for ice cream. Don't do it. Worst ice cream I have had I years. Crystallized and tasteless - but not cheap

Reviewed 12 July 2017

The portions were very generous for breakfast. It's not super cheap ($25 for two of us). I was with my daughter so being adjacent to a kids' play park was a great bonus! Within walking distance from the Fess Parker.