“Great Selection of Frozen Yogurt”
Review of Yogurtland

Yogurtland
Ranked #7 of 21 Dessert in Santa Barbara
Reviewed 20 April 2015

We stumbled upon Yogurtland by sheer luck. They will give you three little sample cups to try some of the different yogurt offerings. When you make your decision, there are three different size cups available. The frozen yogurt is sold by the ounce so you can take as much or as little as you want. After filling your cup, there is a condiments bar where toppings can be added. Easy to find and several blocks away on the opposite side of the street is a parking lot that gives you the first 75 minutes free.

Reviewed 8 April 2015

I load up my gift card and use the rewards. It's just such a staple - and I love not needing to worry about if I have $$ in my wallet or not! And the staff is so cute yelling out hello when we go into the Goleta shop. Very clean, which is great considering that everyone helps themselves to the toppings.

Reviewed 23 September 2014

A smorgasbord of yogurt! Grab a cup and start down the line, you can sample what you like, add toppings and then place your cup on the scale to see what you owe. Mix and match flavors - always a fun refreshing stop while visiting lower State Street.

Reviewed 6 September 2014

Whenever we come to Santa Barbara we make our way to Yogutland at least twice during our visit, and this time was no exception! I love the plain tart frozen yogurt which not every yogurt shop carries. We love to have the yogurt either for lunch or for a late night snack! The flavors and toppings are diverse, the yogurt top quality and the people who work there are friendly. The prices are also reasonable!

Reviewed 2 October 2013

I love the yogurt here. My husband and I went here both days we were here. The have many flavors to chose from and you can taste it before you buy it. It is self serve and there are a lot of toppings to choose from. I wish we had one of these closer to where I live. The place was busy both days and the yogurt place across the street looked pretty quiet...I recommend Yogurtland.