“No one does frozen yogurt better ”
Review of Pinkberry

Pinkberry
Ranked #13 of 22 Dessert in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

Fresh flavors. Great service. I love to get the plain and add whatever topping I'm in the mood for. Don't be a afraid to ask for a sample. They welcome it!

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed 12 November 2016

Not a lot to say really: I love their product but find the service varies a lot. Staff here was extremely friendly -- recommended!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Stopped in for a frozen yogurt and it was a nice break. They had a pomegranate flavor that day and I loved it.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 22 August 2016

This is my 'go to' lunch on workdays. Can't say enough about delicious and healthy yogurt here. My favorite combo: original flavor (can't be beat) with sliced almonds and blueberries. YUMMY!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

We went here for dessert after dinner and I got a swirl of the two dairy free options with the mango boba, fruity pebbles and berries. The dairy free options are actually so nice and creamy I really didn't feel like I was missing out. It's is in a great location on State Street and there's lots of room to sit. Topping options were a bit limited for us but it was near closing time so we didn't really mind and the staff was really friendly.

Date of visit: May 2016