All reviews rooms are small train station glass door state street the urban wine trail small desk location is great shower stall walking distance outdoor patio railroad tracks short stay wine tasting few blocks garden room king bed stayed one night
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is perfect for a get away where you don't want to drive. One block from the pier and five to six blocks from downtown. The rooms are small, so pack as small a suitcase as possible. They have multiple outdoor seating areas where we enjoyed takeout dinner from the Santa Barbara Shellfish Company with our own wine. Saved a lot of money and didn't have to wait 90 minutes for a table. We had no issue with the shower and they have mirrors in the room so I could do hair and makeup while my husband showered. The staff couldn't have been more accommodating and helpful. We were able to move our room after some noise outside our room the first night. It is in an urban setting so noise should be expected and they provide earplugs.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Amanda G, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Santa Barbara, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Mike, Thank you for such a positive and thorough review! I am glad to read that you were able to enjoy the great things about Santa Barbara and our hotel. We are very proud of our proximity to the pier, Downtown Santa Barbara and the compact size of our rooms. We love that our guests are able to enjoy a car-free vacation and explore Santa Barbara. It is pleasing to read that our staff was helpful. They are always happy to provide the best guest services. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here in the past but this weekend so wonderful because of the outstanding service we received at the front desk looking forward to staying there again in the near future one of the best Hotel we have ever stayed in

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Amanda G, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Santa Barbara, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear mptolbert, Thank you for such a positive review! I was especially happy to read your comment on our front desk staff; it is highly motivating to everyone at Hotel Indigo. Being a boutique hotel allows us to give our guest extra attention. Can't wait to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 21 July 2017

This hotel was a great location to restaurants, beach, wharf and wine testing! No need to move your car if you just want a great walking location! The staff at the hotel was wonderful! Bikes on property too!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Honestly, I'm touched by her kindness. I've visited a lot of hotel over the years as I travel for business, but I can honestly say I've never met someone so humble, hardworking, and polite in my life. The hotel is good, but Irma bumps this place from 4 stars to 5 in my books. Safe Journeys.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Amanda G, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Santa Barbara, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Sundeep B,
Our associates work hard to ensure that each guest receives a personalized experience and we truly appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge the wonderful service Irma provided. Irma is a gem and we are grateful to have her on our team. Your comments are motivating to all staff and we hope to welcome you back to Hotel Indigo the next time you are in Santa Barbara! Thank you again for the positive review.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

What a great night. Sat outside and watched the world wander by as we ate very well.
A very exciting and different 'Mexican" fare. Limited wine list, but okay. Beers and mixed drinks as well. Started with hot chips and three types of salsas brought to our table. All three were good -- none too spicy. So if you like to go spicy hot, you'll need to ask for an upgrade. Great food and locale. Enjoy.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Amanda G, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Santa Barbara, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Dear EDD1967_83, Thank you for the wonderful review! I am glad you really enjoyed Santo Mezcal. It is definitely an exciting restaurant! We hope to see you again soon.