La Quinta Inn & Suites Santa Barbara Downtown(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$269
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Milo Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$367
US$339
  • Beachfront
Ramada by Wyndham Santa Barbara(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$331
US$203
Best Western Plus Pepper Tree Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$256
Lemon Tree Inn(Santa Barbara)
US$228
Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$381
US$292
  • Beachfront
Best Western Beachside Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$305
US$269
  • Breakfast included
Kimpton Canary Hotel(Santa Barbara)
US$566
US$475
  • Pool
Harbor View Inn(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$420
  • Pool
The Wayfarer(Santa Barbara)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$262
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsrooms are smalltrain stationglass dooreuropean stylestate streetthe urban wine traillocation is greatwalking distanceoutdoor patioshort stayking bedstayed one nightroad tripwine and cheesefunkzoneearplugs
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Honestly, I'm touched by her kindness. I've visited a lot of hotel over the years as I travel for business, but I can honestly say I've never met someone so humble, hardworking, and polite in my life. The hotel is good, but Irma bumps this place from 4 stars to 5 in my books. Safe Journeys.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Amanda G, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Santa Barbara, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Dear Sundeep B,
Our associates work hard to ensure that each guest receives a personalized experience and we truly appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge the wonderful service Irma provided. Irma is a gem and we are grateful to have her on our team. Your comments are motivating to all staff and we hope to welcome you back to Hotel Indigo the next time you are in Santa Barbara! Thank you again for the positive review.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

What a great night. Sat outside and watched the world wander by as we ate very well.
A very exciting and different 'Mexican" fare. Limited wine list, but okay. Beers and mixed drinks as well. Started with hot chips and three types of salsas brought to our table. All three were good -- none too spicy. So if you like to go spicy hot, you'll need to ask for an upgrade. Great food and locale. Enjoy.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Amanda G, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Santa Barbara, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Dear EDD1967_83, Thank you for the wonderful review! I am glad you really enjoyed Santo Mezcal. It is definitely an exciting restaurant! We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

If you go in knowing what to expect, this hotel is a nice experience. I quite enjoyed this stylish hotel for the most part. The building itself is historic, but the interior looks like a modern art gallery. The rooms are very small, but for me the modern décor makes up for that. Everything in the room was clearly designed to maximize space. And then there are the infamous bathrooms. It’s the smallest I’ve ever seen with the toilet, sink, and shower all sharing the same space. But again it was cleverly designed. There’s a foldable glass partition that keeps the shower water off the toilet. All that said, space is at a premium. So if you travel with a lot of things this place may be too cramped. The one thing I didn’t like was the window in my room was blacked out. I don’t know if that was intentional or if it was due to construction. Also this place is near the train tracks. It didn’t bother me, but it may be too much noise for some people. The location of this hotel is great. It’s right by the Funk Zone and within walking distance to downtown and the wharf. For a short one or two night stay, I’d recommend this hotel. I was there for four nights, and after a couple nights I found myself wanting a bigger room—or a window.

Room Tip: Rooms are small, but there are choices for slightly larger rooms. Book smartly.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Not Cheap but great value for money
You cannot fault the location of this hotel. I know some people complain about the train noise, but they were less intrusive than the ones near my house! Easy walk to the beach and to multiple good looking eating houses. Made use of the loan bikes that allowed me to see a little more. The room was on the small side, reflecting the heritage of the hotel, but unless you are looking for somewhere to send a lot of time inside more than adequate. Loved the shower. The thing I like about Indigo hotels is that although they are part of a chain each one is individual.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Stayed at the Hotel Indigo for business in Santa Barbara. Great location as next to the Amtrak train station. Walking distance to restaurants. Bedroom was European, so very small. Bed was comfortable but not much walking space between the bed and desk and cabinets. Did not find the luggage rack until day of departure; it was under the bed. Shower stall is convertible meaning that it is a glass door that opens up. I did not know how to use so when taking a shower, the water drenched the bathroom floor. Understood later than the hotel had to remodel the rooms to include a private bathroom. Difficult to do work for business as very limited desk space. Great complimentary coffee in the morning from the Santa Barbara Roasting Company.

Stayed: April 2017
Amanda G, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Santa Barbara, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Hi Rodney, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for your stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the proximity to the train station and restaurants. We are very proud of our location. I am sorry to hear that the bathroom door was difficult to work with; if you are to stay with us in the future, the front desk staff is always happy to assist you with any room issues. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again in the future.