All reviews rooms are small train station glass door state street the urban wine trail small desk location is great shower stall walking distance outdoor patio railroad tracks short stay wine tasting few blocks garden room king bed stayed one night
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Not Cheap but great value for money
You cannot fault the location of this hotel. I know some people complain about the train noise, but they were less intrusive than the ones near my house! Easy walk to the beach and to multiple good looking eating houses. Made use of the loan bikes that allowed me to see a little more. The room was on the small side, reflecting the heritage of the hotel, but unless you are looking for somewhere to send a lot of time inside more than adequate. Loved the shower. The thing I like about Indigo hotels is that although they are part of a chain each one is individual.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Stayed at the Hotel Indigo for business in Santa Barbara. Great location as next to the Amtrak train station. Walking distance to restaurants. Bedroom was European, so very small. Bed was comfortable but not much walking space between the bed and desk and cabinets. Did not find the luggage rack until day of departure; it was under the bed. Shower stall is convertible meaning that it is a glass door that opens up. I did not know how to use so when taking a shower, the water drenched the bathroom floor. Understood later than the hotel had to remodel the rooms to include a private bathroom. Difficult to do work for business as very limited desk space. Great complimentary coffee in the morning from the Santa Barbara Roasting Company.

Stayed: April 2017
Amanda G, Public Relations Manager at Hotel Indigo Santa Barbara, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Hi Rodney, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for your stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the proximity to the train station and restaurants. We are very proud of our location. I am sorry to hear that the bathroom door was difficult to work with; if you are to stay with us in the future, the front desk staff is always happy to assist you with any room issues. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel was really nice, staff were very helpful and the rooms were nicely furnished. The bed was very comfortable and excellent air conditioning.
Only downside was that that there was no breakfast included for what was an expensive two nights.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Overall I was pleased with my stay at Hotel Indigo. I knew the room would be small but I didn't know it would be that small. The bathroom as well. It was good for a one night stay. The stay was very friendly. The bed was super comfy!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at Hotel Indigo. The location was great because it was walking distance to the beach, downtown and wine tasting area. The staff were very friendly and helpful especially Matt. Although the rooms are a little small, I found them more spacious than a typical boutique hotel and the beds were very comfortable. Overall a great stay!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business