“Massive burritos in an unexpected place”
Review of Super Cucas

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Super Cucas
Ranked #207 of 575 Restaurants in Santa Barbara
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 May 2016

On the way to somewhere else is what I would think any non locals would explain how they ended up at this place, but would be happy they did. The burritos are massively massive and perfectly wrapped and rolled. The choices are equally expansive and the staff is super friendly. I would perhaps avoid the carnitas again as it tends to be dry, but otherwise everything else I tried was top notch.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

I have been enjoying Cuca's since I was a little kid. I love that there is a location on the Mesa. The food is always good. I am a huge fan of their chicken burritos (hold the rice). They are so big and so good, I have to remind myself to put the burrito down.

Reviewed 7 October 2014

Sure, Rudys did it first, but if they're crowded, try this. Probably more authentic now, since Rudys has branched out, and the tacos and burittos are big, bad and full of goodies. Lots of salsas on the salsa bar, real tortilla chips and even the cheap thin paper napkins (you'll need a dozen) won't slow you down. The wet burrito is the bomb!

1  Thank oldfresno
Reviewed 10 September 2014

they are the size of Texas with pretty awesome seasoning. Its being a neighborhood restaurant for over 25 years. locals place.

1  Thank GoldenRoostersb
Reviewed 31 May 2012

What a great burrito! Huge burrito, so tasty, and so economical too. We sat outside in the patio dining and couldn't have been happier. The food here is authentic Mexican food and in a town full of many Mexican restaurants, this is many locals' favorite. Not fancy at all - just great food for a great price.

I think there are more Super Cucas in town, but I go to the one on Micheltorena St. near San Andres, and I love it.

1  Thank HappyTrails12345