“Delicious Easter Brunch”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: State Street
Reviewed 22 April 2017

My young family and I were staying in Santa Barbara for the week and we decided to try Scarlett Begonia for Easter brunch. We loved it! From finding the place to my last bite of my fried chicken with kimchi ketchup. It was heaven. We sat outside, it felt a little European. The staff was attentive and friendly. Love the chefs Korean Asian flavors. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

We had breakfast/brunch with friends this morning at Scarlet Begonia. Everything was delicious , especially the baked goods (you can shop at their wonderful bakery off of Milpas!!). Do not miss the scrambled eggs with mushrooms, potatoes and vegetables! Best breakfast in Santa Barbara.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

This restaurant is very small and wisely has a very limited menu. Have been here three times and it is consistent/

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

In this hidden away spot, one immediately realizes the specialness of Scarlett Begonia
Friendly, professional service greets you in this pleasant, busy location
The food is spectacular, and more interesting than we had experienced for breakfast Shrimp and grits with poached eggs, carmelized onions, roasted red peppers, argula, and avocado were so amazingly satisfying
No room for the enormous cinnamon roll
Scarlett Begonia is a must when in Santa Barbara

Reviewed 23 December 2016

The Scarlett Begonia is the restaurant that my wife and I have to go to whenever we are in Santa Barbara. The food is amazing and the staff is great. I had the shrimp and grits and my wife had the lemon ricotta pancakes. Both were great and we are so happy that the quality of the food has not changed since we first experienced this restaurant back in 2012. We love this place and highly recommend it.