“Eclectic but Good”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: State Street
Reviewed 19 February 2017

This restaurant is very small and wisely has a very limited menu. Have been here three times and it is consistent/

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

In this hidden away spot, one immediately realizes the specialness of Scarlett Begonia
Friendly, professional service greets you in this pleasant, busy location
The food is spectacular, and more interesting than we had experienced for breakfast Shrimp and grits with poached eggs, carmelized onions, roasted red peppers, argula, and avocado were so amazingly satisfying
No room for the enormous cinnamon roll
Scarlett Begonia is a must when in Santa Barbara

Reviewed 23 December 2016

The Scarlett Begonia is the restaurant that my wife and I have to go to whenever we are in Santa Barbara. The food is amazing and the staff is great. I had the shrimp and grits and my wife had the lemon ricotta pancakes. Both were great and we are so happy that the quality of the food has not changed since we first experienced this restaurant back in 2012. We love this place and highly recommend it.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Although it was a bit hard to find (even though I had google maps guiding me) when I found it I did not regret it. It's a small adorable restaurant that has a whimsical feeling with fountains, plants and interesting people dining there. The food was delicious, I would love to go back.

Reviewed 17 December 2016

The Scarlett Begonia had interesting, tasty vegetarian food and good service. They offer a little courtyard out back that backs up on an ally to dine al fresco. We'd go back.